Search result for Security
The head of Foreign Investment and Review Board said, that Australia has not yet shut Chinese investors, but the protection of critical infrastructure and national security are the key factors for approval of the deals.
- Australia says it is ...
Justice Department in US launches National Cryptocurrency Enforcement Team to protect from cyber-attacks
- Lisa Monaco launched the National Cryptocurrency Enforcement Team
- This team will target cyber-attacks
Lisa Monaco, Deputy Attorney General of United States, during her speech on Wednesday, unveiled two new Justice De...
- Singapore updates cyber security strategy to protect from cyber threats
- This strategy will be studying 11 entities in critical sectors
Singapore has updated national cybersecurity strategy, in order to protect its infrastr...
- Lithuania plans to ban purchase of untrustworthy equipment
- The ministry is still drafting the legislation
Defence Ministry in Lithuania is planning to ban state institutions from purchasing untrustworthy equipment. Th mini...
- Robinhood announced that will start testing crypto wallets in October
- These wallets will allow people to store and trade digital tokens
Robinhood announced that in October they will start testing crypto wallets. Thes...
- National security law was imposed on Hong Kong last year by Beijing
- Hong Kong to receive new legislature by December
On Tuesday, Hong Kong has created many new national security breaches, the city is currently based on the...
- The RBI to conduct Tokenisation of card data
- Tokenisation of card data shall be done only with the customers consent
On Tuesday, The Reserve Bank of India, has improvised the guidelines of card tokenisation services. This ...
- The police arrested members of the Hong Kong Alliance
- The police had demanded the documents of the alliance
The Hong Kong police arrested several members of the group that organizes vigils for the anniversary of the Tianan...
- The panel consists of high-level officials
- These officials will be focusing on the ground situation in Afghanistan
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has kept a keen eye on the situation in Afghanistan. He has also directed a hi...
- Microsoft cloud services suffer a flaw
- It is one of the largest companies providing cloud services
Microsoft has warned many of its customers about a flaw, because of which the customers data was left vulnerable for brief ...
- China framing rules for internet companies
- Internet companies collecting data pose as a security risk
The Chinese government is planning to ban companies whose data poses security risks for the country. This list of compan...
Under the national security law, first person has been arrested in Hong Kong. Tong Ying-Kit is the first person to be charged and arrested in Hong Kong regarding the national security law.
He was convicted by the police when he was riding a motorbike carrying a flag which read, liberati...
According to an announcement made by the U.S. government on Thursday on the Department of Justice website, under new resources and initiatives to protect American businesses and communities from ransomware attacks it has launched a new website. This new website is jointly launched by tgr U.S. Dep...
- In 2021, Credit Suisse is going to hire over 1000 IT employees in India.
- In the last three years, Credit Suisse has hired 2,000 IT employees in India.
- The operations of Credit Suisse in India.
- New recruitments are for ...
- China to provide 40 African countries with COVID-19 vaccines.
- The vaccines were said to be donated or sold at favorable prices.
- China has pledged roughly half a billion doses of its vaccines to more than 45 countries.
Global Hardware Security Module Market is expected to Grow at a CAGR of 9.24% Over the Forecast Period
Organizations are increasingly adopting new technologies inorder to defend and encrypt hardware products, owing to the rise in hardware-based cyber-attacks. Hackers are increasingly targeting company servers to steal data, which is then released publically. Hardware attacks are mainly due to the ...
- Hong Kong’s top national security officer under investigation.
- The head of the police National Security Department is alleged of owning an unlicensed massage business.
- An unlicensed massage business is an offense th...
- Hong Kong to disqualify local council members failing to take pledge.
- Elected candidates will have to swear allegiance to the HKSAR govt. and to uphold the Basic Law.
- The new legislation will be officially implemented on ...
- Australian PM says that India travel ban should not to be extended beyond 15 MAY 2021.
- The Australian government has imposed a temporary ban on its citizens from returning to Australia, if they have been in India for up to 14 days before fl...
- China gives jail terms to Hong Kong’s anti-govt. protestors.
- Jimmy Lai, a Hong Kong publisher has been sentenced to 14 months in jail this week.
- Some of the sentences handed down on Friday were suspended.