Search result for SCIENCE COUNCIL OF JAPAN
- Scholars rejected from Japan’s scientific body states Suga’s action violated the law.
- The rejection is said to have violated the Constitution as well as the Act on the Science Council of Japan.
- The researchers...
- Japan’s new PM being tested for his ability following a month of joining office.
- Suga is currently under controversy for his refusal to allow few scholars to join govt. advisory body.
- Suga will be joining the extra...
- Suga remains silent over blocking of scholars from the Science Council of Japan.
- Suga did not name six scholars from the 105 recommended as new members of the council.
- The six were said to be critical of security and anti...