Search result for SAFE HAVEN
- Gold prices increased for a second straight session.
- Lower U.S. Treasury yields have also supported the safe haven.
- U.S. gold futures inched 0.3% to $1,599.10.
On Monday Spot gold increased by 0.5% to $1,597.66 ...
- Spot gold rose to 1.6% at $1,669.80 per ounce.
- U.S. gold futures increased 1.5% to $1,672.80.
- rise in coronavirus cases in numerous countries outside China has caused fear about worldwide effect on the economic growth
On Monday, as market sentiments expect positive trade deal between U.S and China, gold prices have dropped. Although the trade deal has lifted dollar rates.
Spot gold fell by 0.4% to $1,555.76 per ounce. U.S. gold futures dropped 0.2% at $1,556.30.
On Wednesday, a ...