Search result for Retail
- Amazon has acquired Indian startup Perpule that is helps offline stores go online.
- Amazon is trying to increase its presence in India as majority sales in India still happen in physical stores.
Amazon has acquired Indian s...
- After the lockdown caused by coronavirus pandemic, Indian economy is slowly moving towards revival.
- Indian retailers are moving towards store expansion.
Big retailers who operate in an organized manners are resuming their ...
ADA, recently listed on Coinbase is now available for retail traders
The currency is up 3%
Coinbase has not listed Cardano’s ADA until recently. However with Coinbase pro has listing ADA on its platform, it...
- China sees an increase in industrial output in Jan-Feb 2021.
- In the first two months, the industrial output rose by 35.1%.
- Retail sales in January-February rose 33.8%.
- Export growth hit a record pace in Fe...
- The company Amazon has launched its first checkout-free grocery store in the United Kingdom
- According to Amazon, the outlet is the first convenience grocery store to offer just walk out shopping in the United Kingdom
- Tokyo stocks trade low on Thursday due to falling on Wall Street.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average sank 554.69 points.
- The broader Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE was down 23.95 points.
- ABFRL has forged a strategic partnership with Tarun Tahiliani.
- The new brand aims to build a Rs 500 ten-million business in the next 5 years.
- Plan is to open more than 250 stores across India.
Aditya Birla Fashi...
- Amit Agarwal, Amazon global senior VP and India head, claims deliberate and organized effort being made by vested interests to discredit Amazon’s business in India.
- Amazon has been accused of allegations of circumventing FDI norms.
- S. Korea’s retail sales rose by 6 percent in January.
- Due to the pandemic more consumers purchased daily necessities from online stores.
- In January, combined sales of 26 major offline and online retailers reached 12...
- E-Commerce sector grew significantly in India during lockdown period.
- By 2025, E-tailing is expected to reach $ 140 billion GMV.
Among all the sectors which was impacted by COVID-19, e-commerce showed the most resilience a...
- Many secret documents have revealed the plan of Amazon to dodge Indian regulators.
- Amazon is favoring big sellers on its platform.
- Amazon has used big sellers to twist rules meant to protect the small retailers in India from gett...
- In JAN 2021, Hyundai Motor India's retail sales increased by 4%.
- The market share of Hyundai Motor India in the PV segment expanded to 17.13%.
- In JAN 2021, Hyundai Motor India retailed 48,250 units.
- Aura, Creta, i2...
• Thai SEC wants to protect its retail investors
• It wants to fix up qualifying parameters for the retail investors
Securities and Excha...
- Hong Kong retail investors will no longer be able to invest in crypto
- This move is to strengthen the country’s anti-money laundering policy
Cryptocurrencies and crypto assets have earned a bad name for themselves due to peopl...
- Sabyasachi has sold 51% stake to Aditya Birla Fashion Ltd.
- Sabyasachi brand was founded by Sabyasachi Mukherjee.
Although not the reigning brand in Indian fashion, Sabyasachi, is certainly one of the most influential label...
- Jeff Bezos has resigned as Amazon CEO.
- Andy Jassy is the new Amazon CEO.
- There are speculations about Andy Jassy having big plans for Amazon India.
With Jeff Bezo resigning as Amazon Chief Executive Officer (CEO...
- Apple is planning to open retail stores in India due to high sales.
- Q4 2020 was the best quarter for a multinational giant in India.
- Apple has sold over 1.5 million units in the country.
Apple Inc. is planning t...
- Flipkart is forged partnership with 5000 retail outlets in India.
- Flipkart has launched Super Coin Pay.
Flipkart has launched SuperCoin Pay that can be used by its customers across thousands of retail stores across the cou...
- CCI has approved Flipkart-Aditya Birla Fashion Deal.
- Traders urged to commerce minister Piyush Goyal to prevent this deal.
- Traders alleged that Flipkart could not indulge in brand retailing through equity.
- DPIIT had al...
- Shinsegae Group announced acquisition of a pro-baseball club owned by SK Group.
- E-Mart Inc. will buy the SK Wyverns of the KBO from SK Telecom Co.
- E-Mart is expected to officially sign the main contract on Feb. 23 ...