Search result for Relations
India's connections with the European Union have been built up over the course of a number of years on the core ideas of cooperation, shared values, and a shared concern for the preservation of international peace, stability, and prosperity. As a consequence of this, they are not just insepar...
The Central Asian republic seeks foreign investment in its abundant natural resources. Tajikistan is eager to explore new avenues of collaboration with the UAE, particularly in the fields of energy, water, mining, and tourism, according to a senior ambassador in Abu Dhabi. Ambassador of Tajikista...
- China urges U.S to stop promoting the Innovation and Competition Act.
- China said the U.S bill exaggerates "China threat" rhetoric.
- The bill is also said to advocates strategic competition against China. <...
- Hokkaido govt. sued by a woman over denial of spousal benefits.
- The woman in a same-sex relationship had filed the lawsuit with Sapporo District Court.
- Kaoru Sasaki seeks $43,000 for being denied spousal benefits. ...
- Japan, S. Korea has no plan to meet separately during G-7 summit.
- Yoshihide Suga is set to meet with U.S. President Joe Biden during a G-7 summit.
- G-7 host Britain has invited Moon Jae In as a guest to the in-person summi...
- China urges security & economic cooperation with Afghanistan.
- The U.S. and its allies prepare to withdraw their forces from the country.
- Foreign ministers from China, Afghanistan, and Pakistan met via video conference...
- Japan to provide COVID-19 vaccine of 1.29 million doses to Taiwan.
- Japan will provide AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine to Taiwan.
- The vaccines will arrive in Taipei by air later Friday.
- The offer was arrang...
- China to work with Austria to strengthen cooperation on BRI.
- Chinese President Xi Jinping exchanged messages with his Austrian counterpart, Alexander Van der Bellen.
- The two countries have supported each other in the anti...
- China’s trade with N. Korea rose to $30.60 million in April.
- China's exports to North Korea rose more than 120 percent to 28.75 million in April.
- In March, chemical fertilizer, pesticide, herbicide, and related ...
- China’s interest in Australian property declines by 29 percent in 2020.
- China’s total investment in Australian property reached $935.5 million in 2019.
- Canberra and Beijing’s international relations will...
- Japan, Britain confirms security cooperation for free & open Indo-Pacific.
- Motegi welcomed Britain's scheduled dispatch of the aircraft carrier Queen Elizabeth.
- Both the countries expressed their concerns about Ch...
- China to hold meeting over coronavirus; India welcome to join.
- China will be holding a video conference with South Asian governments.
- China had organized meetings with the govt. of Afghanistan, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka,...
- China tells U.S, Japan to take their concerns & demands seriously.
- Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Zhao Lijian expressed the serious concerns.
- Zhao mentioned the countries to avoid words and actions that interfe...
- Japan, U.S likely agrees on Tokyo’s deal to host U.S troops.
- The two countries have mostly agreed on extending the current deal by Tokyo for another year.
- Japan will bear around $1.91 billion in fiscal 2021. ...
- S. Korea and U.S President’s discussed about North Korea and more.
- The leaders of the country decided to draw up a joint "comprehensive" strategy on North Korea.
- The leaders shared the view of improved Seo...
- S. Korea and Iran under talks on resolving frozen assets and releasing ship.
- The South Korean delegation for talks was led by First Vice Foreign Minister Choi Jong Kun.
- Iran's Islamic Revolution Guards Corps seized a...
- China Foreign Minister says China-Africa friendship strong and stable.
- Wang Yi concluded his visits to five African nations.
- The two sides both cherish the friendly tradition and are determined to carry it forward. ...
- S. Korean President announces free of charge COVID-19 vaccines to the country people.
- The country will start the COVID-19 vaccines phases starting next month.
- The President vowed to make last efforts in the stalled North ...
Public relations (PR) are a set of activities which are undertaken for promoting the brand reputation and image of the businesses or organizations. Brand reputation management is a critical aspect of the functioning of a business, since the audience require added trust before the purchase of a pr...
- China and France held talks on strengthening bilateral cooperation.
- Chinese Vice Premier and French Economy and Finance Minister held telephonic talks.
- Chinese President and French counterpart have held over five telephon...