Search result for Regulatory
Tencent Chinese gaming and social media giant has posted its quarterly profit growth. This is the company’s slowest quarterly profit growth in two years. China's largest company was hit by the new rules by the Chinese regulators, regarding the amount of time minors spend on gaming....
Financial solutions company Razorpay announced the launch of 'TokenHQ'. This is secure multi-network Card-on-File tokenization solution to secure customers financial data. This has been developed in line with the recently-issued guidelines by the RBI.
- Former IRDAI Chairman Subhash Chandra Khuntia believes that Indian insurance sector on the cusp of a transformation.
- Mr. Khuntia believes that demography of India, relatively low insurance penetration, and the potential for high economic gr...
- HRT Therapy of TherapeuticsMD and Theramex has gained approval in Belgium and UK.
- The new therapy called BIJUVA which is carried out through capsules called BIJUVE is the first and only oral therapy that combines HRT with bio-identical horm...
- CBIRC asks Chinese banks not to withhold loans to Huarong.
- Huarong is reportedly one of China's four biggest distressed asset management companies.
- Huarong and its subsidiaries reportedly have outstanding offshore bon...
- TRAI secretary S.K Gupta is confident about India playing a significant role in 5G Era.
- Gupta highlighted about India having 1.2 billion telephone subscribers, 1 billion Aadhaar card holders, and 800 million internet subscribers.
- Many European countries have stopped using Astrazeneca vaccine for COVID-19.
- UK regulator MHRA insists that Astrazeneca vaccine is safe.
- MHRA believes that the benefits of the vaccine regarding COVID-19 prevention outweigh the ri...
- IRDAI is planning to create a P&I insurance club.
- IRDAI is in talks with INSA.
The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) is planning to create a Protection and Indemnity (P&I) club in the ...
- Very soon, Shell’s Indian Unit is going start the retail sales of LNG.
- Shell is planning to forge partnerships with many other entities and holders of LNG capacity to increase its reach.
Very soon, the India unit of ...
- IRDAI has urged people to not to buy motor insurance from Digital National Motor Insurance.
- Digital National Motor Insurance is a Bengaluru-based fraud company.
- This company does not have any license to sell insurance.
- PBOC publishes rules concerned with a company’s corporate credit bonds.
- The National Development and Reform Commission and the China Securities Regulatory Commission have also participated in the above.
- There have b...
- A new tech regulator of United Kingdom is going to be working for limiting the power of Facebook and Google and several other tech platforms
- The new tech regulator has been introduced in an effort for ensuring a level of playing field for ...
- The plan for establishing a regulatory body of Ireland for gambling has been delayed again
- The Justice Minister of Ireland said that the creation of the regulatory body for the gambling sector in Ireland will not happen until next year
- TRAI has not reduced the reserve price for spectrum.
- However, the inter-ministerial panel of the Indian government might reduce the prices.
According to unconfirmed source, although the Telecom Regulatory Authority of Indi...
- Vodafone Idea Ltd is under scrutiny of TRAI.
- The reduction of spectrum usage charges is under consideration.
- Vodafone India Ltd responded to the questions from TRAI.
Under scrutiny of the Telecom Regulatory Auth...
IRDAI relaxes standard health scheme standards; Arogya Sanjeevani policy can be sold by non-life insurers before 1 April
On 24 January 2020, India's Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority allowed non-life insurers to market the uniform health insurance policy prior to 1 April 2020. The Indian insurance regulator said the general and health insurers can offer the' Arogya Sanjeevani Policy'-the st...
India's Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDAI) has penalized Unison Insurance Broking Services and suspended Tata AIG General Insurance Co Ltd from the Indian insurance and reinsurance sector, Malaysian Confiance International Reinsurance Brokers LLC and Jaipur-based Global Ma...
Non-life insurance companies announced an 11.5 percent increase in premium collections of some 15,980.81 crore
NEW DELHI: In December 2019, non-life insurance companies announced an 11.5 percent increase in premium collections of some 15,980.81 crore, Irdai data showed.
As many as 34 non-life insurance companies in the same month a year earlier had received a cumulative premium of 14,334.98 cror...
On Thursday, shares of broadcasting and cable TV operators fell by 6 per cent after Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) made revisions to the new regulatory framework for cable and broadcasting services, the cable television users will be able to access more channels at lower subscriptio...
As indicated by the new Motor Vehicles Act, which came into power from September 1, the punishment on driving a vehicle without substantial engine protection has been expanded to Rs 2,000 for the principal offense and a fine of Rs 4,000 for the second offense with the probability of being impriso...