Search result for Rechargeable
- Earlier chloride studies showed poorer battery performance
- If chloride once breaks, it is then difficult to bring it back in the original form
Researchers have found a new alkali metal-chlorine battery, which has the six t...
- S. Korea’s exports in March rose 16.6 percent to $53.8 billion.
- Rising demand for chips and autos led to gains in exports.
- The country’s imports also rose 18.8 percent to $4.17 billion.
- Exports of a...
- South Korea’s exports of rechargeable batteries increase in 2020.
- In 2020, the overseas shipments of rechargeable batteries came to around $6.6 billion.
- Overseas shipments of rechargeable batteries are forecast to e...
- POSCO Chemical sold shares to raise $1.1 billion for rechargeable battery business.
- POSCO Chemical Co. sold 16.47 million shares at 77,300 won.
- The new shares are said to be listed on the Seoul bourse on Feb. 3.