Search result for Protests
French media outlets have demanded the release of a journalist assigned to cover protests in Iran for the Franco-German television network Arte, which reported his arrest.
Iranian native and French resident Vahid Shamsoddinnezhad was arrested in Iranian Kurdistan a month ago, Arte repor...
There are lengthy car lineups on the winding roads leading to the Russian border crossings with Georgia, Kazakhstan, and Mongolia, as well as similar lines at airports.
furious protests, not just in Moscow and St. Petersburg, but even in the distant far-north province of Yakutia and in ...
The oil shock this year has had the greatest impact on developing countries. Many are reliant on imported petroleum, which is being suffocated by a combination of high international prices, weak currencies, and competition from wealthy nations recovering from the pandemic.
In countries ...
Pakistan's embassy in the UAE has issued a warning to its people not to stage rallies in the UAE.
Any type of parade or demonstration is prohibited, as is any misuse or out-of-context social media activity, according to an embassy caution released on Tuesday.
It comes just...
Prime Minister Narendra Modi made a stunning announcement today, just ahead of key state elections. The Prime Minister addressed the nation at 9 am today and announced a repeal of the three contentious farm laws.
- PM Modi makes stunning annou...
Cuba's foreign minister blames the United States for protests over human and civil rights which occurred on November 15. He also alleged the social media giant Facebook for helping them in promoting this.
- Employees of Ford India are protesting against the company
- The management’s decision to shut the manufacturing unit is affecting the livelihood of the nearly 2,700 employees
Employees at the manufacturing facility of...
- Telecom operators are urging Haryana government to curb rumors linking COVID spread to 5G.
- The DoT clarified that testing of the 5G network was yet to start in India.
Many telecom operators have sent a joint letter to Hary...
- The Premier League game between Manchester United and Liverpool had been postponed
- The match was postponed as around 200 fans have broken into the stadium to protest Glazer family’s ownership of the club
- China gives jail terms to Hong Kong’s anti-govt. protestors.
- Jimmy Lai, a Hong Kong publisher has been sentenced to 14 months in jail this week.
- Some of the sentences handed down on Friday were suspended.
- Thousands of protestors joined the rallies across the United Kingdom against the ‘Kill the Bill’ protests
- The bill aims in toughening the measures that officers cam take for dispersing the demonstrations
- Thai police utilized tears and water gun against nonconformists walking on an army base in Bangkok on Sunday (Feb 28) to call for King Maha Vajiralongkorn to provide up direct order of the military unit housed there
- 47 Hong Kong democracy activists have been accused of disruption, in the biggest single crackdown on the majority rule resistance under a China-forced public safety law
Sam Cheung, a youthful democrat and a member in an informal poli...
- Police in Myanmar have spread poisonous gas, explosives and showered live ammunition into the air trying to get rid of a significant protest, their most forceful cross-country crackdown since the military held onto power
- Security powers in Myanmar's biggest city on Friday (Feb 26) discharged admonition shots and beat truncheons against their shields while moving to scatter more than 1,000 enemies of overthrow dissenters
The demonstrators had accu...
- The protests have been continued for the fifth night in Spain over the arrest of the rapper
- On Saturday, the protestors and police have clashed for the fifth night in the country
On Saturday, the protestors and police in&...
- Supportive of majority rule government has promised to heighten their fights calling for government change and another constitution, a day after a Bangkok court sent four of their chiefs into pretrial detainment on regal slander charges
- Croatia have witnessed a massive protest in the capital of the country ‘Zagreb’ against the imposed corona virus restrictions
- The protests had occurred after a business owner named Andrija Klaric had been by the police
- More than 4,700 people have been detained by the police across the cities in Russia
- Thousands of protesters have taken on the streets of Russia while chanting slogans against Vladimir Putin
On Sunday, tens of thousands of...
- Australian leader Scott Morrison says he is seeking after a serene transfer of in the United States as he censured agitators for frightful demonstrations of viciousness in raging the Capitol building
However, he avoided censuring Don...