Search result for Pfizer
- United States plans to donate 500 million COVID-19 vaccines
- China will be providing 2 billion COVID-19 vaccine doses to the world
The United States will be donating an additional 500 million COVID-19 vaccines. The US ...
- President Moon to meet CEO of Pfizer
- Korea and US to partner up for production of Covid-19 vaccines
President Moon Jae-in will be meeting Albert Bourlar, the CEO of Pfizer on Tuesday in New York. This meeting will take pla...
- Foreign material found in five unused vials of Pfizer
- Three cities in the country are requesting Pfizer to analyze the vaccines
Contamination has been found in five unused vials of Pfizer Inc.’s Coro...
- The EUA is considering giving a booster shot of Pfizer vaccine
- These booster shots to be given to adult citizens who have already taken two doses
The European Medicines Agency gave a statement that it is considering giving...
- Britain, Poland and Switzerland have agreed on a swap deal of vaccines
- Only 36 % of the Australian population is vaccinated till date
Britain is sending 4 million Pfizer doses of Covid-19 vaccine to Australia, as the numbe...
The United States is saying that it still waits for approval from the Indian regulators to ship COVID-19 vaccines developed by Pfizer and Moderna, which the Asian country is entitled to receive. The US has pledged 80 million vaccines for the world and according to its distribution plan, India wil...
• South Korea will send the same number of doses to Israel as early as September
According to an announcement made by the officials, the country Israel has decided to send 700,000 doses of COVID-19 vaccine to South Korea in exchange of a future shipment of vacc...
• The President Moon Jae-in led government has already inked deals to locally produce three COVID-19 vaccines developed by AstraZeneca, Novavax and Russia
According to a senior official from the South Korean government, his country is in talks with mRNA vaccine...
• Kim said "The government plans to first secure vaccine supply, mostly mRNA ones, enough to vaccinate the entire public with at least one shot next year.”
According to a statement by the Prime Minister of South Korea, Kim Boo-kyum is planning to sec...
- Japan planning to vaccinate 70,000 volunteers of Tokyo Olympics.
- The IOC has said that Pfizer Inc. will provide vaccines for free to participating delegations.
- Japan is to receive Pfizer vaccine doses for about 20,000 peo...
• Talking about this study, CDC Director Rochelle P Walensky said "Covid-19 vaccines are a critical tool in overcoming this pandemic.”
• Currently the country has vaccinated nearly 16 crore people with at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.<...
- Japan to study effect of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine on its citizens.
- The study is targeted for around 1,500 people separated into two groups.
- The government also plans to conduct similar studies on Moderna Inc. and A...
- Japan govt. approves Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccines for 12-15 year old.
- The age group will be able to receive shots free of charge.
- Only around 6% of the country's population of 126 million has been given at least o...
- Japan health ministry panel approves Pfizer vaccine for 12-15 year olds.
- The panel also gave the green light to extending the vaccine's maximum storage period.
- Pfizer has been working with the Pharmaceuticals and Medi...
- Covid-19 vaccine jabs of AstraZeneca and Pfizer are highly effective against the Indian covid-19 variant
- PHE said that, the covid-19 vaccines are likely to be even more effective at deaths and preventing hospitalisations
- South Korea will conduct a clinical trial by mixing COVID-19 vaccine doses developed by AstraZeneca, Pfizer, and BioNTech.
- Many countries are using different COVID-19 vaccines for their first and second doses due to delays in supplies.
• This decision was made on basis of a review on a recent data that was submitted by Pfizer said the country’s health regulator
• The FDA said that it will allow vials of the vaccine to be stored at refrigerator temperatures of 2-8 degrees Celsius fo...
- Japan to discuss approval for Moderna, AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine.
- The formal approval could be expected to come on Friday.
- The same vaccines are used overseas for people aged 18 or older.
- Prime Minister Yosh...
• Talking about this initiative, the US President Joe Biden said the vaccine is safe, effective, easy, fast and free, and this is one more giant step on our fight against the pandemic
• The United States took this decision to safeguard middle and high scho...
• Dr. Francis Collins said that this observation is based on the latest data about the variant along and also about the three COVID-19 vaccines approved by the United States
• The Indian variant of COVID-19 is wreaking havoc in the world’s second mos...