Search result for Pfizer
- China’s coronavirus vaccines were slated for winning that decisive lead in geopolitical landscape by displaying the country’s scientific agility and altruism. On the contrary, they have ticked a setback to the movement.
- Cries of disorganisation are ranting the air i...
- Japan govt. to secure 20,000 freezers for hospital storage of COVID-19 vaccines.
- The govt. will sign contracts with four freezer makers.
- Japan govt. has secured 310 million vaccine doses from Pfizer Inc., Moderna Inc., an...
- Chinese run state media have fuelled suspicions about Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine and whether it could be fatal to the downright very old. It extends as far as suggestions that say if coronavirus might have originated from a U.S. military lab.
- The ruling Communist Party has...
- The government of Poland said that, it can take legal action against the delay of Pfizer corona virus vaccine
- The spokesperson of the Polish government said that, the decision of the legal action against Pfizer could be made if the supplie...
- Japan to collect data of people infected with COVID-19 even after vaccination.
- The health ministry will prepare a system to gather vaccination records of all infected people.
- It will then evaluate the effectiveness of the...
- The company Pfizer has temporarily reduced the delivery of the number of the covid-19 vaccine doses to Europe
- The Norwegian Institute of Public Health have received a message stating that, the delivery of the vaccine will be reduced from n...
- The government of Belgium will be purchasing 7.5 million corona virus vaccine of Pfizer and BioNTech
- The 7.5 million vaccine doses will be a addition to the current agreement for the delivery of 5.1 million corona virus vaccine doses ...
• Out of these 4,400 cases 21 were determined to be anaphylaxis, a life threatening allergic reaction that occurs rarely after vaccination, with onset typically within few hours
• As per the CDC report, total 1,893,360 first doses of Pfizer-BioNTech corona...
• Courtesy of WHO's decision, poor countries are likely to get access to the vaccine which is currently available in the North America and Europe
• This decision by WHO opens the door for countries to expedite their own regulatory approval processes to...
• Matthew W works as an ER nurse at two hospitals in San Diego and was given the vaccine shot on December 18
• It is being said that his condition has improved since his symptoms peaked on Christmas Day though he still feels fatigued
• Dr. R...
- Nurse Sarah Lim turned into the first individual in Singapore to get a COVID-19 immunization, with 30 other medical services laborers at the National Center for Infectious Diseases (NCID) additionally set to get the poke
They are get...
• Until now 2,127,143 individuals in the United States have got their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, while total 11,445,175 doses have been distributed throughout the country reported the CDC
• Pfizer-BioNTech in a joint statement issued on Monday sai...
• BioNtech along with the US pharmaceutical giant Pfizer developed a vaccine that received approval from the governments of over 45 countries including the U.S. and the United Kingdom
• Speaking at a press conference, which was held virtually, Sahin said &...
- COVID-19 vaccine to be approved in a short period by S. Korean Govt.
- Around 180 days is required for a vaccine to be approved on a standard licensing procedure.
- The Ministry of Food and Drug Safety is planning to shorten ...
• According to the California Department of Public Health, the state on Friday reported 39,070 new cases of COVID-19 and 351 deaths
• Currently the state has 18,875 COVID-19 cases hospitalized, with 3,952 of them in the intensive care units (ICU)
- S. Korea seals deal with J&J Janssen and Pfizer for COVID-19 vaccine.
- The government is said to buy vaccines for 10 million people from Pfizer.
- The government will buy 6 million vaccines from J&J Janssen. <...
- The chief of the medicines regulator of the European Union said that, Pfizer corona virus vaccine would be affective for protection against the new mutated strain of covid-19
- The chief said that, there is no evidence, which suggest that th...
- The European Union has given the approval the novel corona virus vaccine developed by Pfizer and BioNTech
- The European Commission has also granted market authorization to the novel corona virus vaccine, which has been named a Comirnaty
• BioNTech CEO has expressed confidence that their vaccine is effective against the new UK variant, though further studies are required to be completely sure
• BioNTech CEO Ugur Sahin said “We don’t know at the moment if our vaccine is also abl...
• This recommendation comes at a time when distribution of COVID-19 vaccine developed by Moderna Inc. has started in the country
• By voting 13 to 1, the U.S. CDC Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices recommended 30 million frontline essential worke...