Search result for PMI
- Consumer spending has recovered near pre-pandemic levels but recession still in UK.
- At the fastest pace in five years, UK private sector business activity grew in JUL 2020.
British economy can hope for a rapid recovery fro...
- Construction companies in the UK report an increase in their activities.
- Companies reported growth in construction services for the month of June.
- Only 7 % of the British economic output accounts for construction se...
- The business activity in China has surged to a 7-month high in June due to a boost in the recovery in the service sector.
- Non-manufacturing purchase index of China has surged to 54.4 in June as compared to 53.6 in May. <...
- Pan-European STOXX 600 has outperformed itself in the world stock market.
- The second half of 2020 shows European stocks put steady ground on Wall Street.
- The common currency has risen by 4%.
- Eurozone Flash Comp...
- Since January, the service sector of China has bounced back for the first time as the economy is towards recovery post-coronavirus crises.
- In May, the Caixin/Markit services Purchasing Managers’ Index surge to 55.0 as compared to 44....
- South Korea’s manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) fell from 44.2 to 41.6 last month.
- This is the lowest level of PMI since January 2009.
- This may further worsen if the coronavirus pandemic will not be cont...
• Markets start low as Investors continue assessing upcoming economic decisions related to coronavirus impact
• Impact of March PMI on the market
Friday morning saw European markets taking a lower start once again due to impact of global co...
• PMI for the month came at 52.0
• Analyst made a prediction of PMI to come at 45
• Over 720,000 people already infected by coronavirus, while 37,000 have already died out of it
As per reports, European markets are showing some sig...
- China slowly but surely treading the long road to economic recovery.
- The PMI index is above 50 which is a healthy sign for the economy moving from its past figure of 35.7 until February end.
China seems to have covered a lot of ground from its...
- Gold is retaining the most demanded safe-haven by gaining 2.5%.
- PMI data reveals that the world’s second-largest economy is suffering due to coronavirus.
- Amid the global turmoil, the demand for bitcoin is non-existential.<...
- Euro fell against the US Dollar and is at $1.1049.
- The dollar index is at 97.717 and gained for the consecutive third session.
- The Australian dollar will be at $0.6843.
On Friday, the Euro stood at a seven-mont...
Sweden's Krona got a lift following two back to back long stretches of misfortunes and after Sweden producing yield developed more than the market desire. At the outside trade showcase, the Pound to SEK conversion scale settled at 12.3063 enrolling a - 0.96% misfortune. During Thursday's ...
The services sector reported a downturn in November, which is the third month in a row without expansion, due to the uncertainty around the forthcoming UK general election and Brexit as a whole. As a norm that reflects contraction, a number below 50 is taken. The Purchasing Manager Index (PMI) fo...