Search result for National Security
- Hong Kong’s top national security officer under investigation.
- The head of the police National Security Department is alleged of owning an unlicensed massage business.
- An unlicensed massage business is an offense th...
- Hong Kong to disqualify local council members failing to take pledge.
- Elected candidates will have to swear allegiance to the HKSAR govt. and to uphold the Basic Law.
- The new legislation will be officially implemented on ...
- Australian PM says that India travel ban should not to be extended beyond 15 MAY 2021.
- The Australian government has imposed a temporary ban on its citizens from returning to Australia, if they have been in India for up to 14 days before fl...
- Government of UK is going to investigate the ARM acquisition of NVIDIA over the concerns of national security
- Oliver Dowden said that, he has issued an intervention notice on the national security grounds
The government o...
- 8 Hong Kong democracy activists freed from Chinese jail.
- The activists were jailed in China last year after being captured at sea.
- Chinese court had sentenced 10 of the 12 to between seven months and three years in jail.<...
- Carrie Lam says Hong Kong welcomes electoral reforms.
- The future Hong Kong leader will have the freedom to choose a large part of the legislature.
- Around half of the Hong Kong legislature is elected directly by voters.
• The United States has condemned the decision taken by China to alter electoral system of Hong Kong, and also the continued assaults on it’s democratic institutions
• Price said “The United States condemns the PRC's (People’s Republi...
- Kids aged six in Hong Kong schools will be instructed about public security, and the point will likewise be remembered for subjects going from topography to science, under clearing new rules declared by the Education Bureau in the wake of the 2019 fig...
- Indian Government is formulating an action plan for the implementation of National Security Directive on Telecommunication Sector.
- Chinese mobile network suppliers Huawei Technologies and ZTE may soon be out of Telecom Business in India.&nb...
- HSBC chief demanded Tuesday he was legitimately obliged to close the records of an unmistakable Hong Kong majority rule government campaigner, as he confronted a threatening flame broiling from UK administrators
CEO Noel Quinn was bl...
- Activists who appealed to Berlin to put sanctions on China over Hong Kong's political crackdown have called for genuine activity after the German parliament heard their requests on Monday
Rights activists Glacier Kwong and David ...
- S. Korean President pledges to maintain close partnership with new U.S administration.
- Moon also mentioned restarting dialogues with North Korea.
- Moon received a report from the foreign, defense, and unification ministrie...
- HKChronicles, an anti-government website that was obstructed by Hong Kong experts on public security grounds, says it has obtained another name
The announcement by a network access supplier that specialists had requested the si...
- Hong Kong Broadband Network banned a website for its anti-government role under the sweeping national legislation of China on Hong Kong
Throughout the end of the week, neighborhood media referred to sources as saying that the police ...
- 53 people arrested by Hong Kong police on suspicion of violating national security law.
- The arrestees include 45 men and 8 women.
- The lot was arrested over involvement in the so-called "primary election" last ye...
- Hong Kong pro-democracy activists under search for violation of National Security Law.
- Hong Kong former lawmakers Ted Hui Chi Fung and Sixtus Baggio Leung Chunh Hang.
- Around 30 pro-democracy activists are being searched f...
- Jimmy Lai, Hong Kong Pro-Democracy campaigner granted bail.
- The media tycoon was charged under the draconian National Security Law.
- Hong Kong High Court judge on Wednesday granted the bail to Lai at HKD 10 million. ...
• Sullivan, a long-time aide to Biden has an extensive foreign policy background and has previously served as his national security adviser during the second term of President Barack Obama
• Sullivan was also a part of the delegation of U.S. officials that...
- Japan’s national security adviser affirms with top U.S official close bilateral ties.
- Tokyo to continue strengthening the bilateral alliance with the U.S.
- Shigeru Kitamura had talks with U.S Defense Secretary Mark ...
- Australian reporter Cheng Lei was captured in Beijing on public security grounds a month ago, China's Foreign Service representative has uncovered as another Australian writer showed up home in the wake of escaping the nation.