Search result for NHS
- The NHS staff at the GP surgeries of United Kingdom are facing the unprecedented abuse and aggression from the patients
- The scale of the crisis in the GP surgeries had been revealed in an emergency summit of over 60 NHS staff
- The NHS of United Kingdom has extended its covid-19 vaccination programme to cover everyone above 30 years of age
- The NHS UK said that one million more people aged 30 and 31 will be invited by text in the coming days
- According to a report, the failure of the Test and Trace System has helped the Indian covid-19 variant to spread in United Kingdom
- The number of the missing cases of Indian covid-19 variant had been the highest in the regions of Blackburn ...
- A nurse who treated Boris Johnson for covid-19 has slammed the government of UK as she quits her job
- Jenny McGee has been one of the two nurses, who had taken care of Boris Johnson as he was infected by covid-19
A nurse, ...
- Thousands of doctors in United Kingdom are planning to leave the National Health Service or NHS
- The doctors are quitting due to the caseload of the novel corona virus continues to rise in the country
According to a recent...
- Grant Shapps said that, the NHS app is going to become the covid-19 vaccine passport for the people in United Kingdom
- A minister of UK has confirmed it has been emerged the green list countries are going to be announced in May 2021 <...
- The NHS of United Kingdom is going to expand its covid-19 vaccine program to the people who are more than 45 years of age
- The government of UK has set a target for offering a corona virus vaccine jab to all who are 50 years of age by thurs...
- The smartphone technology has been in a bid for revolutionizing the early detection of the kidney disease
- The company NHSX is going to be supporting the Healthy.io for offering 500,000 patients with the technology-supported home-testing ki...
- A choir of medical staff of London, UK and Justin Bieber has been teamed up for recording a special charity single for Christmas
- The choir is made up of the doctors, nurses and the other healthcare staffs, who are working in the Greenwich ...
• The two affiliated Korean automakers agreed to consent orders said the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
• While Hyundai has agreed to a total civil penalty of $140 million, Kia Motors will pay civil penalty worth $70 million in...
- The company CSIRO and DXC technology have signed a contract or deal for suppling the interoperability terminology system in United Kingdom’s NHS
- The deal has been signed between CSIRO and DXC for supplying the system to make sure tha...
- The NHS labs across the United Kingdom which are processing the tests for the novel corona virus have been hit by the shortages of the vital chemicals
- The Swiss pharma company Roche has been blaming an issue which took place at an automate...
- Alcidion has launched a ‘smart clinical asset’ for healthcare sector in the UK.
- Alcidion wants to help the NHS.
Australian health technology company Alcidion has launched a ‘smart clinical asset’ ca...
- A new corona virus contact tracing app is going to be launched all across United Kingdom and Wales on September 24, 2020
- The app will be helping the people to scan QR codes for registering the visits to the hospitality venues
- Global GDP may rise by about US $ 12 trillion in 2040 due to health investment.
- Increase in healthcare investment can help reduce the number of health problems suffered by the global population.
- A new study has suggested that the...
• In the state of New York, total 73 cases of children getting severely ill from disease with symptoms similar to Kawasaki disease and toxic shock syndrome have been reported
• Britain’s NHS issued a warning about rise in children infected with COVID...
• First Minister Mark Drakeford had previously announced about setting up of temporary morgues in order to tackle the surge of deaths due to coronavirus
• The storage capacity is heavily guarded by the security personnel and specially-trained officers...
• According to NHS Wales chief executive Dr Andrew Goodall, the cases of coronavirus may rise in upcoming weeks
• At present 47 percent beds in acute hospitals and around 10,000 beds in other hospitals are available
As per data released by Public...
- Nottingham medics upset over deaths of medics and social care workers
- Demands enquiry to confirm that they did not die of covid
- Covid-19 deaths will directly link their deaths to the PPE crunch that Nottingham medics face currently. <...
According to the data released by NHS, more than 800 people have succumbed to coronavirus in the hospitals in Greater Manchester. Around 48 new deaths were reported in a single day which took the death toll to 833.
The data further reveals that total 596 people have lost their lives due to...