Search result for Mortality
The researchers at Karolinska Institute in Sweden, have conducted a large population study. The study showed that statin treatment lowers COVID-19 mortality rate slightly.
- Researchers at Karolinska Institute conduct large population study
South Korea said it will be abolishing all operating-hour curbs on restaurants and cafes, as the country is practicing "live with COVID-19". They have decided to implement vaccine passport for venues such as gyms, saunas and bars from October 29.
- The government has shifted gaze from COVID-19 quarantine policies of preventing new cases to lowering death rates, the health authorities said Monday.
- As the country has changed ideologies by coexisting with the coronavirus, government officials are looking at management of the...
- Japan’s ‘excess mortality’ figure low; hardly explains the effects of COVID-19.
- Excess mortality is a concept introduced by WHO.
- A research team from Japan's Health, Labor, and Welfare Ministry...
• German government to build network of worth €500 million
• Laboratories increase speed of the testing
• Germany has lowest mortality rate in relation with COVID-19
As per a German Scientist, Germany has incr...
• Number of deaths rise in the country of Italy
• Italian citizen aged 101 recovers from novel coronavirus
While the whole world grieves, the news of 101-year-old man recovering from coronavirus brings a ray of hope. The city of ...
• Comparison of mortality rate of Germany and other countries
• How India can learn from Germany's low mortality rate
• How corona mortality rate is dependant of certain age group
When whole world is fighting against global pan...
-COVID-19 is claiming precious lives all across the globe.
-Herbal medicines are having positive effects and people are recovering.
Coronavirus is dominating humankind and killing people like a ‘monster in action&rs...
The statistics regarding maternal mortality in the U.S. are startling. The United States has the highest maternal mortality rate among any developed country in the world.
At Rush University Hospital, Chicago, Christie Lawrence, neonatal intensive care nurse and educator has dealt with m...