Search result for Mobility
The newest member of May Mobility's executive team is eager to expand the company's fleet of autonomous vehicles
Kathy Winter has been working on the deployment of autonomous vehicles for more than a decade, first at the auto parts supplier Delphi and now as the general manager of Intel's autonomous transportation branch. May Mobility is a 5-year-old autonomous vehicle firm, and they've just hired a...
Global Green Mobility Market is Forecasted to Witness Growth at a CAGR of 33.7% over the Forecast Period
The planet earth is currently going through massive transformation. In order to help it survive through current trouble times and ensure it remains a better place for our future generations, we have to take some aggressive steps. Along with global warming, which is due to rise in the levels of gr...
SWAT Mobility and Thailand Post Distribution work together to promote sustainability through AI innovation in delivery
Thailand Post Distribution, the nation's top courier service, and SWAT Mobility, a Singapore-based smart mobility company, signed an MOU on Wednesday. The MOU's goal is to conduct joint research on the application of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning in the optimization of...
The London-based VC focuses on AI, software, and data-centric technologies and only invests in the global mobility sector.
The $400 billion in investments made in the mobility sector over the past ten years, of which $100 billion has been made since 2020 alone, show that the transformat...
Skyports and Singapore's Jurong Port signed an agreement to investigate drone deliveries from ship to shore
Jurong Port, Singapore's sole multi-purpose cargo port, and Skyports, an Advanced Air Mobility (AAM) infrastructure developer and drone delivery services provider, have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to explore the construction of ship-to-shore infrastructure at Jurong Port....
South Korea demonstrates a new system which will be used for controlling urban air mobility vehicles. This will serve as taxis between major airports and downtown and also reduce the traveling time by two-thirds.
Zypp Electric and Sun Mobility to deploy 10,000 electric vehicles for last mile deliver across India
• Sun Mobility and Zypp Electric announce their partnership
• Both companies will deploy 10,000 vehicles across 10 cities in India...
According to the World Health Organization (WHO)’s World Report on Disability 2011, about 15% of the global population are surviving with some form of disability. 1% of the world population, which is about 75 million people, who are suffering from disabilities, require a wheelchair on a dai...
- Taxi hailing T Map Mobility to issue new shares worth $357.3 million.
- The shares will then be allocated to two private equity funds (PEFs).
- T Map Mobility’s move comes as it plans to compete with Kakao Mobility.
- S. Korea’s population mobility rate fell in January.
- The number of people who changed their residences fell 2.2% in January.
- The transactions of houses also declined by 35.4 percent in the same reporting month. ...
- Hyundai Motor Co. said Tuesday its brand value held on to fifth position among global automakers on its efforts to evolve into a future mobility solutions provider.
- Hyundai Motor's brand identity rose 1 percent to US$14.3 billion in 2020 from $14.1 billion a year earlier, t...
- The launch of new European hub will be transforming the mobility ecosystem of Malta
- The EIT Urban Mobility is an initiative of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology
- The main aim of the EIT Urban Mobility is to crea...
- Hyundai Motor partook in the IFA 2020 exhibition in Berlin, Germany.
- This was the first occasion for Hyundai Motor at the IFA.
The automaker displayed its brand vision based on sustainable vehicle technology, the firm said Friday.
- East Japan Railway Co. unveiled its autonomous disinfection, mobility robots.
- The cleaning robot was developed by Nippon Signal Co. and Cyberdyne Inc.
- The name of the robot is Clinabo CL02.
- Another robot at Yam...
- At Haneda Airport, an autonomous mobility system that can work like a wheelchair is available for use.
- This mobility system can cover many distances at airport and also help with social distancing.
A new autonomous mobilit...
- Uber launched Uber Eats, a food delivery service in 2014 & China’s cab service Didi Chuxing launched its food delivery network in 2018
- The Chinese brand now seeks to enter the Japanese market as a competitor to Uber Eats
- Kakao Mobility service over rival Tada
- Tada acquitted on Wednesday
- Kakao did a beta test run of the service
One of South Korea’s IT giant and messenger operator Kakao is rapidly ascending its taxi...
This announcement was made on Saturday by the General Manager and Chairman of the Dubai Roads and Transport Authority's Executive Board (RTA), Mohammad Al Tayer.
The initial phase of the program, which will be completed in March, would achieve both first and final miles by implement...
Dubai: Electric bike makers are as yet looking out for a green sign from specialists before they dispatch UAE-wide activities. For the present, they are trying business sector potential outcomes for this new-age versatility stage in Abu Dhabi. Not long ago, controllers restricted electric bikes, ...