Search result for Ministry of Foreign Affairs
The Japanese government's Ministry of Foreign Affairs has requested that Google Inc. use just Japan's name when labelling a group of islets that are controlled by Tokyo but also claimed by China and Taiwan on Google Maps.
An official from the ministry stated on Friday that the m...
- MOFA and DoDEA have forged a partnership for US – Japan educational exchange.
- The new educational and cultural exchanges, along with programs related to them are to begin soon.
With support from United States (US) em...
- Japan’s NPA reports only 25% of diplomats paid parking violation fines.
- Around 1,982 diplomatic vehicles with blue license plates were registered with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- CDPJ members commented that ar...
- Foreign residents will be permitted to re-enter Japan; Tokyo reports new COVID-19 cases.
- Some 88,000 people will be allowed to re-enter the country.
- Tokyo reported 367 new cases of COVID-19 today.
- The Metropol...
• The campaign which lasted for 22 days brought back 55,000 polish citizens along 2,000 citizens from other countries
• Over 388 special charter flights repatriated these people
• Total 4,102 cases are reported of coronavirus infection, whil...