Search result for Manufacture
This year, chip manufacturers throughout the world will invest over $300 million in artificial intelligence-designed circuits.
Deloitte Korea predicted on Friday that prominent semiconductor businesses across the world will invest more than $300 million in artificial intelligence (AI) this year to aid in the rapid creation of semiconductors in response to rising worldwide demand. This is the projected sum that major chip...
Since the late 1960s, Japan has been on the cutting edge of industrial robotics and automation, and today, the country continues to produce more industrial robots than any other country. Over 50 years have passed since the introduction of the Kawasaki-Unimate 2000, the first Japanese-made industr...
As per the record US will investigate on the impact of the automakers Inflation Reduction Act on South Korean According to a Korean national security official following a bilateral meeting with his US counterpart on Thursday.
South Korean National Security Adviser Kim Sung-han met with ...
The United Arab Emirates plans to track pharmaceuticals electronically from the point of manufacture to the point of usage
The Ministry of Health and Prevention (MoAHP) has organised a four-day workshop to review the latest advancements on 'Tatmeen,' a track-and-trace digital platform aimed at strengthening and securing the UAE's healthcare supply chain.
Tatmeen, which was launched by MoHAP, pro...
The shortage of computer chips has caused a serious problem for the makers of the Nintendo Switch machine, as told by the president of the Japanese video-game maker. Shuntaro Furukawa said that this situation remains extremely tight and the future is uncertain.
Britain has granted conditional authorization to the first pill used for the treatment of COVID-19. UK is the first country to OK the treatment from Merck, even though the availability of the pill is yet not clear.
- UK grants
Lei Jun, Xiaomi Chief Executive said that the Chinese smartphone manufacturer will be producing its own cars by 2024, as informed by the spokesperson of the company.
- Xiaomi to mass produce its own cars
- The company has done registr...
India has resumed exports of COVID-19 vaccines in small amounts. India is expected to increase exports significantly in the upcoming months, when domestic stocks build up and a large number of adult population in the country is inoculated, according to officials.
Nippon Steel Corp. has filed lawsuits against Toyota Motor Corp. and Chinese steelmaker Baoshan Iron & Steel Co. The steelmaker has alleged infringement of a patent which is a key steel product for electric vehicles.
- Nippon steel fi...
Apple might slash production of iPhone 13, due to global chip shortage. The company is likely to slash the production of 10 million units, as per a news report.
- Apple shares fall up to 1.2% after trading hours
- Shortage of chips ha...
- The company is planning to make changes in its supply chain
- They are planning to develop a direct relationship with the manufacturers
Mary Barra, Co-Chief Executive of General Motors said the automaker is planning to make ...
- Automobile dealers are demanding protection from sudden exits by global auto makers.
- FADA wants Indian government to implement system to protect the interests of dealers from sudden exits by multinational manufacturers.
- FADA told...
- Auto sales in China rose 36.6 percent in the Jan-March period.
- Sales of passenger vehicles increased 38.1 percent year on year.
- Auto sales totaled 2.13 million units in May alone.
- NEV is expected to represent 2...
- FSSAI is set to grant perpetual licenses to food makers and restaurants.
- This move is meant to reduce compliance burden.
To reduce compliance burden, the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is going to gra...
• The leading group of manufacturers in the US has urged President Joe Biden to rapidly develop and public release a new strategy that will strengthen the US economy's ability to compete with China
• It further said “Strategic use of legislative ...
- ACMA wants Haryana Government to revoke the law which makes it compulsory for companies to hire 75% of workforce among local people.
- The law also fixes minimum salary for local talent.
The Automotive Component Manufacturer...
- S. Korean manufacturers’ domestic supply falls in Q4 2020.
- In the October-December period, the manufacturing domestic supply index stood at 108.3.
- In Q4 2020, the index for consumer goods declined 1.2 percent on-yea...
- Dixon has signed a deal with Nokia.
- Under the terms of deal, Dixon will manufacture Nokia smartphones in Noida.
Padget Electronics a subsidiary of Contract manufacturer Dixon Technologies India Ltd, has signed an agreement...
- Japan reports a rise in domestic shipments of household electrical appliances in 2020.
- The shipments were reported to be worth 2.5 trillion yen, up by 1.0 percent.
- Air conditioner shipments sales volume gained 0.6 percent...
- South Korea has arrived at an early lead with access to COVID-19 vaccines developed by four pharmaceutical companies and from a global vaccine project for 44 million people, the health ministry said Tuesday.
- The Ministry of Health and Welfare said it has preordered 64 million d...