Search result for MYANMAR
Liquefied natural gas prices are skyrocketing due to a worldwide energy shortage, but Thailand has to increase its imports to offset a dramatic drop in output at its main gas field and as sanctions threaten Myanmar's supply.
At a time when European demand is soaring, the Southeast A...
Thailand's energy security is reliant on pipeline gas supplies from a neighboring country.
When it comes to its Myanmar holdings, Thailand's national upstream business PTTEP is caught between a rock and a hard place.
Human rights organizations continue to put pressure ...
In response to efforts to restrict Myanmar's military's access to foreign cash, the European Union has added a significant oil and gas company to its current round of sanctions.
The state-owned Myanmar Oil and Gas Enterprise is one of four organisations identified in the EU'...
The State Oil and gas explorer of Thailand is planning to take over the biggest gas field of Myanmar as Total Energies and Chevron Corporation exited the Southeast Asian state last year.
Thailand’s PTT Exploration and Production Pcl will be acquiring the Yadana field. PTTEP alread...
- Foreign Ministry of Japan has urged its citizens to stay away from crowded places
- Six other nations are also warned regarding this possible threat
The Foreign Ministry of Japan has urged its citizens to stay away from crow...
Two Myanmar citizens have been arrested, as they were planning to kill or harm Myanmar’s US Ambassador Kyan Moe Tun.
Ye Hein Zaw and Phyo Hein Htut had conspired against to kill or injure Tun, this was supposed to happen in the United States of America, as told by the Audrey Strau...
• Tokyo Tatemono, one of the company involved in the real estate project said that they have suspended operation of the Y-Complex project immediately after the coup
According to a statement given by Human Rights Now, Human Rights Watch, Japan International Volu...
• Reports claim that Aung has been granted a designated activities visa which permits him to stay and work in the Japan for six months
According to Kyodo News, Pyae Lyan Aung, goalkeeper of the national football team of Myanmar had previously applied for ...
- China CDC reports around 14.29% of China’s population vaccinated.
- Chinese vaccines are said to have an efficacy range of 50.7% to 79.3%.
- China by mid-June plans to vaccinate 560 million of the country's 1.4 bill...
- The government of Australia tells Myanmar citizens that they will not be forced to return to Myanmar
- The government of Australia has stopped the short of the across-the-board visa extensions
The government of Australia ha...
- United Kingdom offered shelter to the ousted ambassador of Myanmar
- Nigel Adams said that, he pays tribute to the courage and patriotism of Kyaw Zwar Minn
The government of United Kingdom said that, it has been willing to ...
- The government of Australia said that, two Australian citizens have been released from the Myanmar detention
- The officials of Australia had provided consular assistance to the couple at the time of their detention and release in Myanmar
- China border with Myanmar area leads to rising COVID-19 cases.
- Southwestern Yunnan province’s, Ruili city has put residents in its urban area under home quarantine.
- On April 4 the city recorded 15 new local cases.
- The government of Australia is seeking the military regime of Myanmar for releasing a man from Australia
- The man was working as an economic advisor to the deposed leader of Myanmar known as Aung San Suu Kyi
• According to the Assistance Association for Political Prisoners, total 521 civilians have been brutally killed over the period of two months against the February 1, 2021
• The United States on Tuesday ordered departure of non-emergency US government empl...
• The Myanmar military took over the country for a year and several top leaders like Aung San Suu Kyi were taken in the custody
• US Trade Representative Katherine Tai said in a statement that “The United States supports the people of Burma in their ...
• The President said the situation is Myanmar was terrible and we’re working on imposing new sanctions
• The Joe Biden administration had decided to grant temporary deportation relief and work permits to Myanmar citizens living in the United States i...
- Japan Foreign Minister condemns Myanmar’s use of force against its civilians.
- Around 100 protestors were killed by Myanmar’s security forces.
- On Saturday at least 114 people were killed as the military celebra...
• Two administration officials have said that as per the decision, nearly 1,600 Burmese citizens living in the US, including diplomats of the country will be eligible for Temporary Protected Status for 18 months
According to the Department of Homeland Security,...
- Australia has ended its defence co-operation with the country of Myanmar
- Australia has been redirecting the humanitarian aid due to the military takeover of the government
Australia has been suspending the defence co...