Search result for MIT
- Tokyo stocks opened with weaker yen on Wednesday.
- 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average rose by 38.91 points.
- Topix index was up by 12.43 points.
- Yen opening weak boosted exporters' purchase.
- Mitsui O.S.K. Lines’ freighter leaks over 1,000 tons of fuel oil aground off Mauritius.
- Mauritius has declared a state emergency with regard to the devastative oil leak in the ocean.
- The Japanese-owned freighter Vic...
- Japan’s major department store Isetan Mitsukoshi expects a net loss for fiscal 2020.
- The department store expects a net loss of $570 million this year.
- It is forecasting an operating loss of $36 million.
- ICE has re-worked its earlier rules for international students' change if in
- Shift if classes to online classes will not affect students and they may continue living in the US
Recently a nation-wide protest made the current US governm...
- Mitsubishi Corp. to shut down the Pajero SUV plant in Gifu prefecture.
- The final decision will be made on July 27.
- Only two domestic factories will be used to assemble vehicles hereafter.
- In 2018, the Gifu pla...
- Trump administration sued by MIT and Harvard University.
- International students in America are asked to take classes in person despite the pandemic.
- The Federal Student and Exchange Visitor Program announced a new rule fo...
- In 2018, Mie University in central Japan started a course of Ninja Studies.
- Central Japan is believed to be the home of Ninja.
- Genichi Mitsuhashi studied many ancient texts to learn more about ninjas. He also went through ninja t...
- London’s Mitie Group PLC. to purchase rival Interserve unit.
- It plans to purchase the rival facilities management unit at $340 million.
- By the end of March Mitie saw an operating profit of $10.71 million for the yea...
- UK’s Drax and Japan’s Mitsubishi Heavy Industries will launch a pilot project.
- The project is to capture carbon dioxide emissions.
- Drax has converted four of its six coal power stations to biomass.
- Due to declining population, Japan is experiencing labor shortage.
- Demand for high-tech solutions to fill in for manpower is increasing.
- Mitsufuji is developing clothing that can help to evaluate health status of wearer.
- The recession caused by COVID-19 pandemic has deeply hurt the property market in Japan.
- ASI from United Kingdom (UK) had collaborated with Japan‘s SMTB to launch a residential venture in Japan.
- Due to recession, the plans ...
- Emergency was declared in Japan to restrict the movement of people and products to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
- Now restrictions are being eased slowly and stores are opening slowly. So far sales are low.
The Aarogya Setu app developed by the Government of India and was being enforced by Indian authorities is currently under tight scrutiny and falling short.
After an announcement regarding the development of exposure notification system also known as contact tracing technology was mad...
Google Cloud has signed two new executives to design a new strategy of engaging enterprise customers in targeted industries.
First of the two newly signed executives by the third largest public cloud provider is Lori Mitchell-Keller who comes in on the position of vice president for ...
- It was on the hope of vaccine for COVID-19
- Airlines JAL and ANA Holdings surged 3.19 percent and 2.58 percent respectively
On Tuesday, the Tokyo stocks extended gains sharply. It was buoyed by expectations for the early de...
- Sitting US senator Burr served a search warrant at home in Washington
- Burr steps down as the Chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee
- He is being investigated for using intel on the stock market crash to advantage
- Japan’s most populous districts exhibited an unusual calm with emergency called for in the nation on Wednesday.
- Tokyo and other major cities displayed an earthly calm with some supermarkets and drug stores open.
An eerie calm prevailed over the city of J...
Students would hopefully be joining school again after the disastrous bushfire crisis, NSW Education Minister said
It has been confirmed by the NSW Department of Education that schools that lied in the areas that were affected by the fire would be ready for return of students after the school would begin in the New Year.
Firegrounds are being scoured by the impact assessment teams across NSW to coun...
When management boards and C-suite executives are better versed in the strategic role of supply chain management in organizational performance, the reduction of supply chain risk is at the very top of the list of priority organizations.
To promote corporate risk mitigation programs, Col...
This week's 13th edition of theUnder-19 World Cup, Cricket's next century of superstars are gathering in South Africa.
Previous tournaments saw the likes of Virat Kohli, Trent Boult, Babar Azam, Mitchell Johnson, Mike Atherton and Chris Gayle set the stage for shimmering interna...