Search result for MAURITIUS
- Oil leaked by Japanese freighter in Mauritius coastline removal almost complete.
- The bulk carrier Wakashio is owned by Nagashiki Shipping Co. in Okayama Prefecture.
- Nagasiki Shipping official mentioned the visible oil has...
- Japan plans to offer $289 million in loans to Mauritius over major oil spill.
- Japan also intends to deliver technical support to restore the Mauritian environment and local fisheries.
- Tokyo is said to be working to compi...
- Toshimitsu Motegi may possibly visit Mauritius, South Africa, and Tunisia next week.
- The visit would be in response to the oil spill in the Indian Ocean and coronavirus pandemic.
- Motegi in September had vowed to provide l...
- Japan to send a new team of experts to Mauritius over oil spill clean-up.
- The team is said to include officials from Japan International Cooperation Agency.
- Japan has told the Mauritian Prime Minister that it will provide...
- Mitsui O.S.K lines to support Mauritius after oil spill by spending $9.4 million.
- The Japanese freighter ran aground in the coasts of Mauritius on July 25.
- Mitsui O.S.K will also set up a $75,31,715.20 fund to clean up t...
- Prime Minister of Mauritius thankful to Japanese government over the major oil spill help.
- Foreign Minister of Japan, Motegi has promised to provide long-term assistance to Mauritius.
- Mauritius had declared a state emerg...
- Shinjiro Koizumi vows to help Mauritius for the damage caused by oil spill.
- He vowed to restore the nature of Mauritius and investigate the damage so caused.
- Japan has sent three relief disaster teams to help to Mauritiu...
- Japan asked to pay $34 million by Mauritius as support for the local fishermen
- The oil leak by the Japanese vessel has affected the local fishermen’s livelihood adversely.
- Around $30,262.79 will be required to cons...
- Captain of Japanese freighter that ran aground the coast of Mauritius arrested.
- The captain so arrested is of Indian national.
- The crew comprised of three Indians, one Sri Lankan and 16 Filipinos.
- The captain ...
- Fuel oil leakage cleanup will take longer than expected: Japanese Disaster Relief Team.
- Japanese owned freighter ran aground off the coast of Mauritius.
- The oil spilled is currently stuck in the coastal mangroves. ...
- Mitsui O.S.K. Lines’ freighter leaks over 1,000 tons of fuel oil aground off Mauritius.
- Mauritius has declared a state emergency with regard to the devastative oil leak in the ocean.
- The Japanese-owned freighter Vic...
- The Bank of Mauritius is working with an aim to provide a central bank digital currency (CBDC).
- Any digital currency needs to be distributed through the current banking system.
- JP Morgan Chase & Co. brought on two bitcoin ex...
- Mauritius comes under the grey list of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF).
- A great percentage of FPIs investing in the Indian market is registered in Mauritius.
- FPIs sold equity worth Rs. 1,160.90 crores on Monday.
According to the latest news and the election which currently held in Mauritius the country is going to appoint its new finance minister named as Renganadn padayachy who will be holding the tenure and the current situation of Mauritius and its economy including the latest news of the trend in Mau...
On Wednesday, the Reserve Bank imposed a penalty of Rs 3 crore on SBM Bank India owning to non-compliance of regulatory norms of SBM Bank Mauritius. These were amalgamated with SBM Bank India in November 2018.
According to a statement of Reserve Bank of India concerning the situation, &...