Search result for Liz Truss
On Tuesday, Liz Truss, a self-described defender of the post-World War II western order, succeeded Boris Johnson as prime minister. Johnson's attitude toward Beijing has been criticized by many in his party for not hardening quickly enough.
The previous ten years have seen a deterio...
• United Kingdom started the preparations for the negotiations of the trade deal with India
• The government of United Kingdom is seeking the input from the consumers and business across all the sectors
On Tuesday, ...
- TCS and Wockhardt are among the big investment wins in the UK.
- DIT confirmed this news.
- The two ministers also discussed the supply of COVID vaccine from India to UK.
Indian technology giant Tata Consultancy Ser...
- Post-BREXIT deal between Japan and the U.K begins from Friday.
- The U.K and Japan in October signed the bilateral FTA.
- The deal is said to largely duplicate Japan-EU FTA.
- The agreement was signed in Tokyo, and b...
- Japan parliament approves of the country’s post-BREXIT free trade deal with Britain.
- The trade deal will be enforced from Jan.1, 2021.
- The deal was earlier signed in October by the Japanese Foreign Minister and Brit...
- Japan and Britain created a historic moment with a post-BREXIT free trade deal.
- The two sides plan to speed up work for signing the deal and ratifying it.
- The EU will phase out 10% tariffs on Japanese auto imports by 202...
- Japanese Foreign Minister may visit Britain to negotiate a trade deal.
- Motegi is expected to meet Liz Truss in person as early as next month.
- Britain had removed the self-quarantine rule for Japanese travellers earlier t...