Search result for Legco
- HKSAR govt. to take strict action in acts of subversion in accordance with the law.
- The Hong Kong police arrested over 50 persons on Wednesday in relation to acts of subversion.
- The arrestees are suspected to have conspir...
- Hong Kong's autonomous legal executive will conclude whether to indict eight supportive of vote based system administrators.
- And different lawmakers captured on Sunday and Monday, Chief Executive Carrie Lam said Tuesday and politics wil...
HONG KONGERS DENY VOTING OF MAINLAND RESIDENTS IN SEPT 2021 LEGCO
- According to a survey, only 17% of Hong Kongers placed their opinion in favor of allowing the Hong Kongers living in mainland China to vote in HK elections on remote ballots system
- The head of Hong Kong's Legislative Council has said the individuals may not have freedom of speech in the chambers speaking of independence particularly
Andrew Leung was asked whether administrators may abuse the Beijing-forced ...
- Democrat party leaders have chosen to remain in Hong Kong's Legislative Council (LegCo) until the delayed political race is held in a year, with the public dilemma of whether they ought to remain or stop in the wake of Beijing expanded the body...
- As the elections are delayed by a year, the Legco is extended for 1 year
- Democrats in the legislature are twisting their heads whether to stay or move out
As Hong Kong has delayed the elections by one year, it has unchange...
- Carrie Lam, chief of Hong Kong has urged on a TV program to respect the voting rights of the people living in the greater bay after the most talked Legco Elections postponement was announced. This statement has stirred a worrisome atmosphere in Hong K...
- HK Leader Carrie Lam announces the delay of the elections due to health concerns
The European Union has added its voice communicating worry over Hong Kong's postponed Administrative Council races.
It said the year-long ...
- Carrie Lam said she assumes Hong Kong's people support the decision of postponement of elections until next year.
Carrie Lam Cheng Yuet-Ngor likewise said the legislature could manage any expected reaction to the postponement, in...
- Hong Kong might see a delay in the electoral polls citing the pandemic reasons
The Hong Kong government is believed to defer the Legco due to a spike of coronavirus in Hong Kong. There is yet a clarification on how much time it is go...
- Joshua Wong, the freshly disqualified candidate has vowed to fight the battle. He is one of Hong Kong's most profound leaders of democracy. The elections, however, could be postponed.
Electoral Decisions for Hong Kong's Legis...
- All the candidates who had failed to accept the basic law and national security law are disqualified from the political race citing various issues and threat to the unity of the country
- Their intentions have been speculated amidst the selec...