Search result for LG CHEM
- S. Korean stocks end high on Friday; KOSPI rose.
- The benchmark Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) rose 31.21 points.
- Samsung Electronics stocks added 2.04 percent to 80,100 won.
- Samsung Biologics stocks ...
- LG Chem’s net profit increased to $1.2 billion in Q1.
- In Q1 the company’s operating profit jumped 584 percent on-year to 1.4 trillion won.
- LG Energy Solution Ltd. reported 4.2 trillion won in sales and 341.2 b...
- LG Energy & SK Innovation’s stocks gained after EV battery settlement.
- SK Innovation agreed to pay $1.78 billion to LG Energy under the settlement.
- LG Chem stocks gained 0.62 percent to 817,000 won on Monday tra...
- S. Korean stocks end high over foreign investors buying local stocks.
- KOSPI rose 10.33 points, or 0.33 percent.
- Samsung Electronics stocks fell 0.47 percent.
- SK Hynix stocks rose 0.35 percent.
- SK innovation accused of stealing trade secrets of LG’s EV batteries.
- The U.S ITC said that SK Innovation destroyed evidence on the same.
- The U.S commission had ruled in favor of LG Energy Solution in a trade secret...
- S. Korean stocks end high on Tuesday over global economic rebound.
- KRX reported KOSPI to rise 16.25 points.
- On Tuesday, Samsung Electronics stocks gained 0.83 percent to 84,900 won.
- LG Chem stocks lost 1.21 per...
- LG Chem reports its net profit from Q4 2020 to be $54.9 million.
- The net profit was supposedly due to robust sales of petrochemical and EV battery products.
- For the whole of 2020, the net profit jumped 188.9 percent. ...
- S. Korean stocks end high on Wednesday over auto and tech stocks.
- The KRX benchmark KOSPI rose 21.89 points.
- Hyundai Motor lost 0.96 percent.
- Samsung Electronics stocks gained 0.23 percent.
- S. Korean stocks end 2 percent higher on Tuesday trading.
- KOSPI rose 78.73 points to close at 3,092.66 points.
- Hyundai Mobis spiked 6.65 percent to 345,000 won.
- Samsung Electronics stocks advanced 2.35 percent ...
- South Korea stocks ended low over investors booking profits.
- The KOSPI fell 64.03 points or 2.03 percent.
- Samsung Electronics stocks fell 1.9 percent to 88,000 won.
- LG Chem stocks ended at 3.07 percent to 979,0...
- South Korean stocks end low as investors cashed in gains.
- Seoul stocks benchmark KOSPI dropped 22.5 points.
- Samsung Electronics stocks retreated 0.44 percent.
- SK Hynix stocks fell 3.01 percent.
- S. Korean stocks end high over hopes of U.S stimulus.
- KOSPI rose at 63.47 points.
- Samsung Electronics advanced at 0.85 percent.
- LG Chem stocks rose at 8.09 percent.
Strong foreign and institut...
- S. Korea’s top 100 firms record surge in their market value over past 5 years.
- The combined market capitalization of these firms stood at US$1.61 trillion.
- Samsung Electronics Co. market value remains at the top wit...
- Now that the eternal wait for US Presidency has come to a close with Joe Biden’s win, Korea's carbon-infested industries are under lot of pressure to become more eco-friendly, as the Democrat is expected to open up with a slew of strong environmental policies influenced &n...
- As the world elatedly watches the razor-sharp US presidential election unfold to a lot of uncertainty ahead, Democrat candidate Joe Biden appears to have the upper hand, as of Thursday here.
- South Korean industries have remained pensive for either scenario, with prospects gyrat...
- LG Chem has been trying hard to solve environmental issues as part of its corporate social responsibility (CSR) activities, according to the company, Thursday.
- With an aim to give back to society, the company recently informed about its Green Connector project to resolve worsen...
- The IPO entry timing of Kakao Page, an online content affiliate of mobile IT parent company Kakao, is expected to be pushed down further to sometime around late 2021 or even pushed to 2022.
- The entertainment company, which delivers online cartoons, web novels, films and books, ...
- Hyundai Motor and its electric vehicle (EV) battery supplier LG Chem are in a furor over the former's decision to summon back more than 77,000 Kona EVs sold all around the world, after 13 of the electric crossover vehicles were ablaze.
- At the same time as Hyundai Motor laun...
- Tesla recently voiced its plan to implicitly reduce the cost of its battery cells and packs.
- This suggests the company's new goal is a $25,000 electric vehicle (EVs).
The remarks raised the implicit possibility of Tesla's increased battery purchases fr...
- LG Chem, South Korea’s pioneering chemical enterprise is forging ahead with its environmental corporate social responsibility (CSR) vision named “Green Connector.”
- The chemical company’s new CSR foresight is tuned in to help conserve biodiversity, foster...