Search result for LG
- LG Electronics Inc. will move two of the country’s TV production line.
- The relocation will happen by the end of the year to Indonesia.
- The company currently runs six domestic TV production lines in its home country....
According to the reports, at least 10 people including two senior citizens and a girl age 8 years have lost their lives while over 5,000 people fell sick after the incident of gas leakage from a chemical plant took place in Visakhapatnam on Thursday morning. It is stated that the leakage happened...
As soon as coronavirus restrictions were lifted, professional sports came back to South Korea on Tuesday with first baseball match of pre-season derby, though in empty stadiums.
Arch rivals, Doosan Bears and LG Twins, which belong to the capital city of South Korea, Seoul were in the...
- ZKW Group is now under South Korea’s LG Electronics
- The Australian company plans to boost its infrastructure and R&D investment
- ZKW will set up a new logistics center and research lab in Wieselburg, Austria ...
- The new range of 2020 LG TVs ready for launch, includes 14 new OLED models
- New CX series will be available this month in South Korea
- TVs launched this year will feature its third-generation AI processor
- LG Chem. global share in the EV market doubled in January
- Growing demands in the market, the company plans to acquire new plant
- Buys plant from Turkish appliance maker Vestel in Breslau
LG Chem Ltd., Sou...
- South Korea’s top three battery producers record-high shares in January
- Combined market shares of the three producers – 30.8%
- Electronic battery supplies in the global market
- LG Electronics and Woowa Brothers to build food delivery and serving robots
- Companies to combine their technologies to build stronger robotics business
- Expanding indoor and outdoor activities
United States announced that it is going to impose tougher trade restrictions on China. Following the news, South Korean stocks dropped 1.5 percent on Tuesday. The Korean Won severely lost ground against the U.S. dollar.
According to the news report by Yonhap News Agency, the benchmark ...
- Companies earning low, facing credit crisis
- LG, E-MART credit fall, debt increases
- However, LG Hellovision paying off debt, synergy with LGUplus
COVID-19 outbreak is weighing down the South Korean econo...
- LG Electronics Inc. releases new budget phones
- 3 new models in the ‘K’ series
- Launch in Europe, Central and South America
On Tuesday, according to a news report in the Yonhap News Agency, LG ...
South Korean electronics giant, LG, on Thursday, 06/02/2020, announced that they will be supplying the P-OLED Digital Cockpit Solution (DCS) to the luxury automotive manufacturer Cadillac. The all-new 2021 Cadillac Escalade debuted earlier in the month of February.
Organic Light Emittin...
- Top South Korean service provider cancels mobile phone launch
- COVID-19 fear leading to cancellations
- Pre orders of Galaxy S20 from February 20 – 26.
South Korea’s top mobile phone operators SK Telecom Co. and...
- MWC 2020 scheduled to be held in Barcelona, Spain from 24 to 27 Feb,2020
- LG and ZTE withdraw participation due to the corona virus outbreak
- Both the companies cite travel restrictions as a deterrent
- They are unwillin...
The presentation of her controversial views by Margaret Court has caused pain and should be welcomed to send a more positive message, says the organizer of the' Glam Slam,' Australia's largest LGBT tennis event.
The Australian Open kicks off on Monday but the tournament star...
- Fashion houses have partnered with tech brands to launch fashion forward devices
- Technology has reshaped the fashion industry in several aspects
The past few years has seen increased collaborations between fashion giants ...
MELBOURNE–Australian tennis grand Margaret Court launched a tirade against transgender athletes and called the school teaching of LGBTI materials the work of the "devil" in a fiery sermon in her Perth church.
Court, a Spiritual minister in the Victory Life Church she set...
New business opportunities are sought by South Korean mobile carriers-SK Telecom and LG Uplus at the upcoming Consumer Electronics Show 2020 which is to take place in Las Vegas on 7 Jan.
In its dedicated pavilion, the group will allegedly introduce its latest technologies, especially th...
South Korea’s Samsung Electronics has ranked second in the domain of research and development (R&D) spending last year. The company slipped from the top spot in 2017, based on an European Union report.
Furthermore, Samsung spent 14.8 billion euros ($16.4 billion) on R&D, a...
Samsung Electronics Co., South Korea's largest electronics manufacturer, ranked second in last year's R&D spending
Samsung Electronics Co., South Korea's largest electronics manufacturer, ranked second in last year's R&D spending, falling from the top spot of the previous year, a survey from the European Union (EU) showed Friday.
According to the 2019 version of the EU Industrial R&D...