Search result for LABOR AND WELFARE
- Japan to collect data of people infected with COVID-19 even after vaccination.
- The health ministry will prepare a system to gather vaccination records of all infected people.
- It will then evaluate the effectiveness of the...
- Japan reports COVID-19 patients recovering at home to reach 30,208.
- On Wednesday the figure was 1.7 times that of the previous week.
- In the few prefectures, the number of bed occupancy situations has reached Stage 4. ...
- Japan PM and LDP to raise out-of-pocket medical expenses from 10% to 20%.
- The medical expenses would be for people aged 75 or above in single-household.
- The single-household must have an annual income of at least 2 millio...
- Japan Labor Policy Council to add actors, anime workers under special insurance.
- The council plans to revise related ministerial ordinances and implement additions by end of 2021.
- The Labor Policy Council held hearings in...
- Japan's government reported unemployment rate to have increased by 3.1% in Oct.
- However, job availability improved since April 2019.
- In September month the ratio rose to 1.04 from 1.03.
- The jobless rate for...
- Priority for COVID-19 vaccines to be given to elders in Japan.
- Coupons for free vaccinations in order of priority will be distributed by Japan govt.
- The govt. is also planning to secure COVID-19 vaccines for all by the fi...
- Database of babysitters convicted for sexual assault to be created by Japan’s Health Ministry.
- This is to prevent them from continuing to work with children in the future unknown of their acts.
- The plan to cre...
- Japan Health Ministry announces low death rate of severe COVID-19 patients.
- The proportion of death from ‘second wave’ COVID-19 infections began to fall since June.
- The ministry analyzed cases of around ...
- Japan reports the number of babies born in 2020 to drop in record low.
- The drop is expected to be around 845,000.
- In 2019, the record was below 865,239.
- The Japanese govt. is said to release an initial estimat...
- Japan reports 80% of children got infected with COVID-19 at home.
- Japan Pediatric Society released data reporting the same.
- The data compilation involved reports from around 472 children.
- Around 90% of pediatri...
- Employment opportunities worsen for the month of July in Japan.
- The job availability ratio in Japan dropped in June to 1.08 from 1.11.
- The country’s unemployment rate rose to 2.9 percent from 2.8 percent in June.
- Japan revises basic guidelines on nursing care; infectious diseases included.
- Ministry of Japan to include measures for natural disasters as well.
- The revision was approved by the Minister of Health, Labor, and Welfare.<...