Search result for Japan External Trade Organization
- US-China tension leads Japanese companies to shift business to ASEAN.
- Japan External Trade Organization conducted a survey to check the impact of the above.
- The survey was conducted between November and December of last y...
- Japanese government to help local companies exports made-in-Japan crafts online.
- JETRO has picked 519 items by 121 producers to be sold online.
- JETRO has established an online system to put the products to overseas marke...
- A group representing European businesses is requesting Japanese government to set aside entry restrictions imposed on foreigners.
- The entry restrictions on foreigners were imposed by Japan in 2019.
A European business lobb...