Search result for JAPAN CABINET OFFICE
- Business lobbies in Japan aim to have women for executive positions.
- The biggest business lobbies are aiming for 30% of the above positions by 2030.
- Japan occupies the last place in the World Economic Forum’s gender...
- Tokyo stocks rise on Monday morning; the Nikkei index gained high.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average gained 419.43 points.
- Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE was up by 23.76 points.
- Stock issue...
- Japan economy recovers in July-September quarter; growth rate of 21.4%.
- Cabinet Office however mentioned that the economy has still not recovered entirely.
- July-September share prices were higher in Tokyo.
- Japanese Govt. turn to YouTubers to promote the use of ‘My Number’ ID cards.
- The Cabinet Office of Japan announced open competitive tendering for the promotion of the ID card system.
- ‘My Number’ ca...
- Japan’s private-sector machinery orders drop in September by 4.4%.
- Machinery orders totaled to $6.8 billion.
- Orders from nonmanufacturers grew by 3.2 percent to 425.29 billion yen.
- Total orders were down ...
- Japan's economy likely to have grown in July-Sept. period by 18.03 percent.
- Economists reported a sharp rebound from the previous quarter’s GDP.
- Japanese Cabinet Office to release preliminary GDP data for July-S...
- Japan Govt. survey showed economy trend is steadily rebounding.
- Business sentiment among workers with jobs sensitive to economic trends rebounded.
- The diffusion index of confidence rose 5.2 points from September. <...
- Japan economy’s key index reportedly rose in September 2020.
- The economy is said to have risen for the fourth straight month.
- September’s preliminary data for the coincident index of business conditions increa...
- Bonus for Japanese Govt. employees to be cut for fiscal 2020.
- The decision was in line with the National Personnel Authority’s recommendation.
- The annual summer and winter bonuses would be worth 4.45 months of sala...
- Eligibility for fertility treatment subsidies in common-law marriages to be deliberated in Japan.
- The current law of Japan allows only legally married couples for the subsidies.
- Policy Research Council chairman, Noritoshi...
- Japan Minister of Administrative reform halts emails regarding red tape headaches.
- Red tape headache refers to the comments about administrative-related topics.
- The hotline received more than 4,000 messages in less than ...
- $15.5 billion in reserve funds to be used in Japan in response to COVID-19 pandemic.
- The amount will be used in contributions to an international framework to develop vaccines.
- The emergency funding includes $701.68 mill...
- Consumer confidence falls for the month of August in Japan.
- Consumers' assessment of employment conditions showed the steepest decline.
- The rise in infections prevented people from fully resuming social and economic ...
- Japan reports shrink in the economy for the second quarter of fiscal 2020.
- The economy shrank by 27.8 percent from the previous quarter.
- Exports dropped by 18.5 percent, imports dropped by 0.5 percent.
- The rev...