Search result for Itaewon
- Well-known night clubs and bars in Seoul will by themselves close their businesses during the upcoming Halloween weekend, in an effort to prevent the wild spread of COVID-19, according to club owners and city government officials Wednesday.
- The announcements from clubs in Itaew...
- South Korea's virus fight appears to have irregular outbreaks tied to an infection cluster in Seoul's nightlife district of Itaewon continued ahead of another phase of school reopening.
- According to the Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (KCDC) the country...
- The Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (KCDC) mentioned that the country reported 16 new COVID-19 cases, including 13 local infections, raising the total coronavirus caseload to 11,206.
- The daily increase in virus cases dropped below 20 after hovering around the t...
- South Korea reported 23 more cases of the new coronavirus Saturday amid stepped-up efforts to slow the spread of the infections linked to nightlife spots in Seoul‘s multicultural district of Itaewon.
- The Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention mentioned tha...
- According to the Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Counting the new cases, the virus has sickened 11,142 patients here, while the death toll remained 264.
- COVID-19 infections have spread four times faster in Korea after the mass infections in Itaewon nightclubs e...
- On Thursday South Korea reported 12 new cases of COVID-19 in the last 24 hours from the previous day.
- Of the new cases, 10 were found in Seoul and the adjacent city of Incheon, where a series of emerging infections has forced half of the high schools there to postpone openings....
- South Korea saw no new rapid spread of the virus this week.
- The number of infections fell below 20 since May 9.
- Itaewon saw the possible second wave of cluster infections last week.
The South Korean hea...
- Secondary and tertiary transmissions of COVID-19 in Hongdae, Seoul.
- Karaoke rooms identified as a place of contamination.
- Two people, who visited the karaoke facility, tested positive for the virus.
• Anti-gay prejudice is impeding South Korea’s response against coronavirus
• Seoul is testing more than 8,000 people per day
• At present, South Korea has 11,018 cases of coronavirus and 260 people have lost their lives
• Majority of newly confirmed cases of coronavirus are traced back to one man
• At present, South Korea has reported total 10,962 cases of COVID-19, while 259 people have lost their lives
According to South Korean health authorities, new coronavi...
• All the nightclubs and bars in the city are closed indefinitely
• At present, South Korea has reported total 10,936 cases of coronavirus while 258 people have lost their lives
South Korea was initially one of the worst affected countries ...
• Around 15 new cases of coronavirus were reported and majority of them are linked to nightclubs in Itaewon
• KCDC officials have asked people to refrain from visiting such places
As soon as the country of South Korea took steps towards the reviv...