Search result for Iranian Hackers
• Website named “enemiesofthepeople” contained private information and pictures of the government and private sector officials involved in the management of US election
• According to the sources, former head of the US Cybersecurity and Infrast...
• According to the statement issued by Microsoft on Wednesday, it was successful in detecting attempts by the hacking group called Phosphorus to trick ex-government officials, academics and policy experts
• Iranian hackers targeted over 100 prominent peopl...
• While U.S. voters received thousands of threatening emails last week, and a video was released online that purported to show hackers breaking into a voter registration system just days before the US presidential election
• Facebook said it had suspended ...
- 2019 was mired in security bugs discovered in enterprise VPN servers released by major companies
- Government-funded Iranian hackers played a major role in the servers’ hacking
Virtual Private Network is a method for ...