Search result for Information Technology
- China’s mobile game and appliance sector saw steady expansion.
- The sales revenue of China's mobile game market stood at around $2.92 billion in May.
- The sales revenue jumped 32.61 percent from a year earlier.
- China plans to boost its own blockchain industry by 2025.
- The country is aiming to boost the technological application and industrial development of blockchain.
- China plans to support the establishment of 3-5 backbone ent...
- China to monitor challenges faced by SMEs.
- China will also be permitting foreign investors to open entertainment venues.
- The ministry will step up price monitoring and work together with other government departments. ...
- In 2021, Credit Suisse is going to hire over 1000 IT employees in India.
- In the last three years, Credit Suisse has hired 2,000 IT employees in India.
- The operations of Credit Suisse in India.
- New recruitments are for ...
- Accenture has decided provide support with COVID-19 vaccines to 2 hundered-thousand employees in India.
- Accenture has pledged US $ 25 million for pandemic relief efforts.
Accenture has officially announced its initiative t...
- A report says that by 2025, majority funding decisions are likely to be driven by AI and data analytics.
- AI models can help investors to determine viability.
- Based on past investments, market penetration, revenue growth, and cons...
- In JAN 2021, the MEITY released a draft National Strategy on Blockchain.
- Identifying the potential for adoption of blockchain in IndiaThe draft strategy, the draft talks about envisaging creation of a 'National Level Blockchain Framewor...
- Public sector banks are planning to build and share digital infrastructure.
- Not just software, banks are likely to share the hardware used for setting up the back office and servers.
In response to the rapid digital adopti...
- Microsoft has launched Azure Stack HCI in India.
- With new launch, Microsoft intends to empower organizations with advanced hybrid cloud capabilities.
Microsoft has launched the general availability of Azure Stack HCI which...
- In a Survey of Indian CIOs, TCS has been voted as top digital transformation enabler.
- The survey was organized by CORE Media.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is a leading global information technology (IT) services provide...
- In 2021, IT spending in India may grow by 6.8% in 2021.
- The estimation can be seen in Gartner Report.
- In 2020, IT spending declined in India by 2.7%.
- Worldwide IT spending in 2021 could rise by 6.2%.
- In JUNE 2020, Indian government banned 59 Chinese apps including TikTok.
- In SEP 2020, Indian government banned 118 more Chinese apps including PUBG mobile game.
- Reports say that ban on Chinese apps is expected to continue in Indi...
- Japan reports a surge in shipments of laptops in 2020 amid pandemic.
- And industry body reported that Japan recorded a 25.1 percent surge in laptop shipments.
- Shipments of desktop computers however dropped 41.5 percent to ...
- MeitY has plans to set up a quantum computing applications lab in India.
- The quantum computing applications lab will be powered by AWS.
Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) in India is planning to est...
- China’s logistics, electronic information manufacturing, robot production pushes up.
- The electronic information manufacturing sector in China recorded growth in revenues and profits.
- In November China’s industrial r...
- Japan’s IT firm NEC Corp. to support development of 5G network in Britain.
- The British government in July barred the use of Chinese telecom giant Huawei Technologies Co.
- British International Trade Secretary met wit...
- The Annual Electronics and IT show of Japan started off online.
- The Combined Exhibition of Advanced Technologies is scheduled to be held virtually through Friday.
- Sharp Corp. showcased transparent screens to show informat...
- The information technology market of United Kingdom will be witnessing a growth by the year 2026
- The information technology of the country is estimated to be one of the emerging markets in the future.
According to t...
- Marianne Mia Jensen is the leader of Deloitte‘s SAP practice operations in Denmark.
- The SAP Operations of Deloitte are elaborate in Denmark.
The worlds of Enterprise Resource Systems (ERP) and more broadly Informatio...
- The German organisations or enterprises are looking for the cyber security providers to improve their security from the cyber threats
- The Data Protection Regulation have told the German companies to implement stronger cyber security measur...