Search result for IndusInd Bank
INDIAN MARKETS TURN FLAT: SENSEX AT 38,800, NIFTY BELOW 11,500
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 38,894.57 levels and the benchmark Nifty50 index is at 11,483.75
• With 2 percent growth, IndusInd Bank was the top Sensex performer followed by Axis Bank, State Bank of India and Asian Paints (all up by 1%)
SENSEX SLUMPS 600 POINTS, NIFTY50 BELOW 11,000
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 36,912.51 levels while the benchmark Nifty50 is at 10,921.80 levels
• Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki and Mahindra & Mahindra were the top Sensex gainers in the first trading session of August
• HDFC, In...
DOMESTIC STOCKS VOLATILE: SENSEX AT 38,450, NIFTY BELOW 11,300
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 38,395.92, while the benchmark NSE Nifty50 is at 11,282.30 points
• IndusInd Bank was trading 7 percent higher riding high on its approval to raise Rs 3,288 crore through preferential issue of the fully paid-up shares...
SENSEX JUMPS 270 POINTS, NIFTY OVER 11,200
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 38,138.34 points, while the benchmark NSE Nifty50 index is at 11,195.45
• Tech Mahindra was the top Sensex gainer with jump of 6 percent, followed by IndusInd Bank with 2 percent
• Total 132 compa...
INDIAN STOCKS IN RED ZONE: SENSEX SLUMPS 200 POINTS, NIFTY AT 10,750
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 36,500 and the benchmark Nifty50 index is trading at 10,748.10 levels
• IndusInd Bank was the top Sensex laggard in the morning trading session plumbing 2 percent followed by Mahindra & Mahindra and Tech Mahindra ...
SENSEX SLUMPS 400 POINTS, NIFTY50 BELOW 10,300
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 34,746.09 levels, while the benchmark Nifty50 is trading at 10,252.25 points
• The S&P report forecasting fall in India’s growth rate has affected the investor sentiment
• Top Sensex laggards ...
STOCKS VOLATILE, SENSEX AT 35,000; NIFTY IN GREEN
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 35,062.49 points, while the benchmark Nifty50 is at 10,347.75 levels
• IndusInd Bank, Infosys and ITC were the top Sensex gainers in the first trading session on Friday
• Total 247 companies including G...
SENSEX OVER 35,000 POINTS, NIFTY AT 10,350
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 35,092.41 points, while the benchmark NSE Nifty50 index is at 10,373.70
• IT stocks were affected by the U.S. President Donald Trump's decision to restrict entry into the U.S. of certain foreign workers
SENSEX SLUMPS 750 POINTS, NIFTY BELOW 9,800
• At present, the S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 33,023.22 levels, almost 750 points down, while the broader Nifty50 index is at 9,757.95 levels
• In the early morning trading session on Monday, the top Sensex gainers were Mahindra & Mahindra and Sun...
SENSEX TANKS 850 POINTS, NIFTY BELOW 9,750
• After falling down 850 points, the S&P BSE Sensex is now trading at 32,929.20 levels, while the benchmark Nifty50 index is at 9,730.50 levels
• Top laggards in the BSE pack was IndusInd Bank as it saw decline of 6 percent, followed by ONGC, Bajaj Fin...
Sensex gained 50 points, Nifty above 12,250, IT stocks were down
On the occasion of Christmas, markets across the globe will be closed for trading on Wednesday.
National equity market traded on a flat-to-positive note in Tuesday’s trading session as investors favored to play safely on the eve of the Christmas holidays. There is however no...