Search result for IT
- A study has estimated seroprevalence of SARS-CoV-2 antibodies in Southern Italian Population.
- Most people covered in the study are adults and healthcare workers.
Recently, a study was carried out to estimate the seropreval...
- Accenture has decided provide support with COVID-19 vaccines to 2 hundered-thousand employees in India.
- Accenture has pledged US $ 25 million for pandemic relief efforts.
Accenture has officially announced its initiative t...
- Hybe Co. saw an increase in net profit in Q1 by 11.3% on year.
- Hybe Co. saw an increase due to strong sales of merchandise.
- The company’s operating profit in Q1 rose 9 percent on-year to 21.7 billion won.
- SK to settle over EV battery dispute with LG by paying $1.78 billion.
- The U.S. ITC sided with LG in a trade secret case and had issued a 10-year import ban on SK.
- The settlement now averts the import ban that was initiall...
- American Cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase is hiring lots of IT professionals in India.
- Coinbase is planning to be a remote-first company.
- The new recruits in India, Canada and other countries will have the option to work across v...
• US’s largest cryptocurrency exchange is going global
• It is currently hiring in India for its IT services
The cryptocurrency exc...
- Huma has been named as the fastest growing healthcare company in Europe.
- The Financial Times listed Huma in the Top 25 fastest growing companies across all sectors.
Huma's growth in healthcare sector and life sciences ...
- A report says that by 2025, majority funding decisions are likely to be driven by AI and data analytics.
- AI models can help investors to determine viability.
- Based on past investments, market penetration, revenue growth, and cons...
- Italy is going to manufacture 10 million doses of Russian COVID-19 vaccine Sputnik V.
- The Italian – Russian Chamber of Commerce announced the deal signed with Russia.
- The Italian subsidiary of a Swiss Pharmaceutical company...
- Samsung to lead research on 6G at the ITU-R.
- The team will research on standardization of 6G and commercialization of the same.
- In 2020, Samsung Research released 6G White Paper presenting its views on next-generation com...
- Australia has slammed Italy and European Union for blocking the shipment of the corona virus vaccine of AstraZeneca
- Italy has blocked 2,50,000 doses of the novel corona virus vaccine developed by AstraZeneca and Oxford University
- SK innovation accused of stealing trade secrets of LG’s EV batteries.
- The U.S ITC said that SK Innovation destroyed evidence on the same.
- The U.S commission had ruled in favor of LG Energy Solution in a trade secret...
- In India, the use of social media is increasing for sharing fake news.
- Indian Government has framed tougher rules to prevent the use of social media for sharing fake news.
The new rules are going to be tough challenges for...
- The Enel Green Power has won a contract in the third renewable energy tender in Italy
- The company has won due to its role in the development of the renewable energy plants in Italy
The company Enel Green Power has ju...
- Public sector banks are planning to build and share digital infrastructure.
- Not just software, banks are likely to share the hardware used for setting up the back office and servers.
In response to the rapid digital adopti...
- Microsoft has launched Azure Stack HCI in India.
- With new launch, Microsoft intends to empower organizations with advanced hybrid cloud capabilities.
Microsoft has launched the general availability of Azure Stack HCI which...
- The ambassador of Italy has been killed in Congo during an attack in the United Nations convoy
- It has been the same area, which is known as the ‘three antennas’ where two UK citizens were kidnapped in the year 2018
- The government of Italy might follow the footsteps of the United Kingdom on the corona virus mass vaccination
- The regional governors of Italy have asked the government for increasing the efforts to find more corona virus vaccine doses ...
- The police of Italy have started investigating the regions over the corona virus vaccine procurement
- The investigation has come after the region of Veneto said that, it is planning to procure corona virus vaccine outside of the European Un...
- The competition watchdog of Italy has fined Facebook 7 million euros for the improper use of the data
- The watchdog also said that, it has found the company ‘Facebook’ did not implemented an order requiring them to cancel the in...