Search result for IPO
• In order to qualify as an advisor for the pre-IPO deal, the bidder needs to have an experience of handling at least one IPO of Rs 5,000 drive between April 1, 2017 and March 31, 2020
• As per the request for proposal (RPF), the Central Government holds 9...
- Investors are snapping up shares in drugmaker called SK Biopharm and glove producer Sri Trang.
- The shares of both companies are have risen above their IPO prices.
Investors in Thailand and South Korea snapped up shares in ...
- Largets rubber glove-making company to debut in trading with IPO of 15billion baht
- The company is going for green arrangements adhering to the balancing nature while helping human policy
Sri Trang Gloves, a Thailand compan...
- The US Senate has passed a bill that could force certain Chinese companies to delist from the American Stock Exchanges.
- Major Chinese Tech companies- Alibaba, JD.com, and NetEase, filed new IPOs in Hong Kong.
- Playtika Ltd., a China-owned mobile gaming company, hired investment banks to prepare for the US initial public offerings (IPOs) worth USD 1 billion.
- Playtika has hired Morgan Stanley and other banks to underwrite the IPO and is plan...
- Japan has started reopening its economy by easing restrictions.
- Apple is set to reopen its flagship stores in Japan, starting from Tokyo.
- By end of this week, all Apple stores in Japan are going to open.
Due to ...
- Big Hit Entertainment Co. files for IPO as a preliminary step on KOSPI
- The filing will be reviewed over the next 45 days.
- Bang Si Hyuk, the agency’s founder, and Co-CEO holds a 45.1 percent stake in the company.
After bringing investment of more than $10 billion in a month, industry experts are staying that the Reliance Industries Ltd. owned by Asia’s richest man Mukesh Ambani is apparently working with banks on early preparations for an overseas listing of its wireless and digital business. <...
- Nasdaq will unveil new rules for initial public offerings (IPOs) which will include tougher accounting standards.
- The change in the rules came after the downfall of Luckin Coffee Inc.
- Under the new rule, some of the countr...
- Hong Kong is preparing to launch two sizeable IPO’s on its stock exchange.
- Peijia Medical Ltd. is seeking to raise $302 million and Central China New Life Ltd. aims to raise $279 million.
- The firms are expected to commence...
- Nongfu Spring, Chinese bottled water manufacturer, planning to invest $1 billion on its Hong Kong initial public offering (IPO) after the country is showing signs of revival.
- A prospectus lodged by Nongfu Spring with the Hong Kong Stock Ex...
- COVID -19 leads to cancellation of IPOs by well-known companies in the market
- Both the companies had conducted their book building to fix the final IPO price
- The companies have decided to protect their investor and pick a...
- SBI Cards and Payment Services IPO bidding has oversubscribed by 70% on the third day of bidding.
- Bids have been received for Rs. 12,792 crores for 10 crore shares.
- SBI cards IPO oversubscribed in all categories except for non-i...
- The IPO has been subscribed more than 47%.
- In India, it is the second biggest credit card issuer.
- Yesterday the IPO got more than 7.5 lakh applications.
On March 3 the second day of SBI IPO bidding which i...
- Coal India production has increased for the third consecutive month.
- Production for February is at 14.2 percent on-year basis.
- Coal India stocks are trading at a price of Rs. 173.6 during the trading day.
- Distinct share quotas have been set apart for six different groups of investors.
- From March 2 through March 5 SBI Cards & Payment Services’ (SBI Card) initial public offering will open for subscription.
- The lot size has...
- Despite COVID-19, Seoul Viosys Co. and PlayD gets a good response in KOSDAQ for IPO
- Retail subscription will start on March 6 for Seoul Viosys, and March 12for PlayD
- IPO priced at $4.71 apiece (Seoul Viosys), $7.03 (...
- The syndicate team has been formed by Big Hit Entertainment
- Possible IPO by the end of the year
- Big Hit’s earnings are expected to be bigger than that of YG Ent., SM Ent., and JYP Ent. combined
- JR Asset Management to proceed with IPO
- Company to trade offshore real estate investment
- Industry experts doubtful about the IPO schedule
South Korea’s real estate investment firm JR Asset Managem...
- It has got forty-one REIT IPOs.
- They are popular and more often traded by investors.
- The FTSE Straits Times REIT Index has increased by 18.4%.
Singapore has become a global hub for IPO’s. It has got forty-...