Search result for ICT
- Demand for ICT products in S. Korea rose 32.6 percent in April.
- In April, outbound shipments of ICT products were estimated at US$17.06 billion.
- Imports last month reached $10.78 billion, up 21.5 percent from a year earli...
- S. Korea is currently developing its own COVID-19 vaccine.
- S. Korea secured COVID-19 vaccines for 79 million people from global pharmaceutical companies.
- Phase 3 clinical trials of a homegrown vaccine could take place at ...
- S. Korea to develop a response system against illegal drones.
- The govt. plans to invest $37.6 million to develop the system.
- A response system that spots and neutralizes the illegal unmanned aircraft is said to be built.<...
- Several S. Korean telecom company’s estimate profit in Q1.
- SK Telecom Co., KT Corp. and LG Uplus Corp. are expected to have a profit of US$863.3 million.
- KT Corp. is expected to have logged 386.3 billion won in oper...
- KARI conducted its final combustion tests on homegrown ‘Nuri’ rocket.
- The rocket is aimed for launch later this year.
- This will be Nuri’s second launch; it aims to carry a 1.5-ton satellite slated for Ma...
- S. Korea’s exports of ICT products increase by 11.5 percent in Feb. 2021.
- Strong overseas demand for chips and displays led to increasing in exports.
- Outbound shipment of chips advanced to $5.22 billion.
- S. Koreans spent around 20 hours per week using the internet in 2020.
- The amount is said to be more than the time spent the previous year.
- In 2020, the average time internet users spent on social media stood at 65.8 minut...
- S. Korea offers free video calls during the Lunar New Year holiday.
- The ICT ministry gave the order to encourage virtual family meetings amid pandemic.
- SK Telecom Co., KT Corp., and LG Uplus Corp. agreed to not charge fo...
- In a Survey of Indian CIOs, TCS has been voted as top digital transformation enabler.
- The survey was organized by CORE Media.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is a leading global information technology (IT) services provide...
- S. Korea announces an investment of $549 million for space projects.
- S. Korea will invest in its first homegrown rocket and develop new satellites.
- In October 2021, S. Korea plans to launch its first locally built Nuri ro...
- S. Korea asks foreign and local online companies to provide stable services.
- Google, Facebook, Netflix, Naver, Kakao, and Wavve asked to comply with the country’s new law.
- The country will now hold service providers...
- S. Korean LG Uplus Corp. to stop 2G services by the end of June 2021.
- The telecom operator has submitted its application to the government.
- The country’s telecom operator SK Telecom Co. had shut down its 2G services...
- S. Korea’s KARI developed space vehicle launch to be delayed by 8 months.
- The delay is due to changes in its assembly process of the first-stage rocket.
- KARI has been developing the space launch vehicle since 2010.<...
- S. Korea government to invest $470 billion in biotechnology in fiscal 2021.
- The country’s Ministry of Science and ICT represents a 24.9% hike from 2020.
- Until 2030 the government plans to spend a total of 2.2 trilli...
- The Ministry of Science and ICT declared Wednesday that it would infuse 499 billion won ($420.6 million) of associated budget this year to bolster artificial intelligence AI and big data-powered businesses as part of the Korean New Deal.
- The budget will be provided to a bevy of...
- South Korea wants to establish a foundation for competitiveness.
- The foundation will cover 5G, AI, and big data.
South Korea wants to establish a foundation for competitiveness in three most promising fields of the future ...
- Outbound exports of ICT products drop by 15.3 percent.
- Exports to China fell by 16.5 percent from last year.
- Exports of displays fell by 28.1 percent to $1.24 billion.
According to the South Korean Mini...
- Hyundai Motor Co. and Kia Motors Corp. announced the development of the Informative and Communication Technology (ICT) Connected Shift System.
- The Korean companies have submitted applications for 40 patents.
- When running on the ...
- Chollian 2B lift off on Wednesday
- KARI has done all necessary checking
- Ministry of Science and ICT collaboration
As per the statement made by the South Korean government-led aerospace project team, Chol...
Agitators harmed open and private property and put banks, corner stores, and state structures ablaze.
The U.S. Branch of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) gave an announcement on Friday boycotting him for what it called his job in "widescale web restriction," a reference to an across the nation web shutdown for security reasons during riots against increment in ...