Search result for HYUNDAI
- S. Korea’s automobile exports rose to 53% in April.
- In April, S. Korea’s outbound shipments of automobiles reached 188,293 units.
- Hyundai Motor Co. saw its exports jump 40.3 percent in April.
- Chip shortage leads Hyundai & KIA to suspend few assembly lines.
- Hyundai Motor said that it will halt the No. 5 Ulsan plant that produces Tuscon and Nexo.
- KIA will suspend the No. 2 Sohari plant that makes Stonic.
- S. Korean carmakers saw a jump in sales by 77% in April.
- The five carmakers sold a combined 630,691 vehicles in April.
- Hyundai reported its sales to double to 345,777 units from 167,693 a year ago.
- Kia's sa...
- India is an important market for automobiles.
- Due to surge in COVID-19 cases, the India launch of various cars has got postponed.
The second wave of COVID-19 pandemic in India has left many carmakers with no choice but pos...
- S. Korean stocks end low over lifting of ban on short selling.
- The benchmark Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) fell 26.21 points, or 0.83 percent.
- Samsung Electronics stocks fell 0.24 percent to 81,500 won. ...
- S. Korean stocks end up over investors buying local stocks.
- KOSPI stocks rose 8.58 points, or 0.27 percent.
- Samsung Electronics stocks added 0.49 percent to 828,000 won.
- Naver stocks fell 0.66 percent to 378,00...
- Hyundai Motor’s net profit for Q1 rose to $1.36 billion.
- The result is said to have exceeded the median forecast of 1.32 trillion won.
- Hyundai plans to focus on promoting the IONIQ 5 all-electric model.
- S. Korean stocks end up on Thursday on oversold stocks.
- KOSPI rose 5.86 points, or 0.18 percent.
- Samsung Electronics retreated 0.24 percent to 82,400 won.
- SK Hynix stocks climbed 0.38 percent to 133,000 won.
- S. Korean stocks end up on Monday over KOSPI rise.
- KOSPI rose 0.22 points, or 0.01 percent.
- Samsung Electronics stocks retreated 0.72 percent to 83,300 won.
- Samsung Biologics stocks fell 0.12 percent.
- S. Korean stocks end up; KOSPI achieve 3,200 point mark.
- KOSPI rose 4.29 points, or 0.13 percent.
- Samsung Electronics stocks lost 0.24 percent to 83,900 won.
- SK Hynix stocks ended at 137,500 won.
- Hyundai, KIA estimates combined Q1 net profit to rise.
- The two carmakers estimate solid earnings over robust sales of SUV and high-end models.
- Hyundai expects a net profit of US$1.18 billion in the first quarter. <...
- S. Korean stocks rose on hopes of better earnings.
- The KOSPI rose 33.49 points, or 1.07 percent.
- Samsung Electronics stocks rose 0.96% to 84,000 won.
- Naver stocks rose 0.78% to 388,500 won.
- Kia Corp. launches new K8 sedan in South Korea.
- The car company also showed its new brand logo.
- The new K8 sedan is said to be equipped with advanced safety features.
- The company is said to have received 24,000...
- S. Korean stocks fell over increased value of U.S currency.
- KOSPI fell 8.58 points, or at 0.28 percent.
- Samsung Electronics stocks lost 0.97 percent.
- Naver stocks gained 0.13 percent.
Due to i...
- Hyundai to establish high-speed charging EV charging stations.
- The charging infrastructure will be under the name of “E-pit”.
- The charging stations will be able to charge 80% of their EV battery capacity in 18...
- S. Korea’s exports of automobiles increase by 35 percent in February.
- In February, outbound shipments of automobiles were 161,886 units.
- Hyundai saw overseas sales increase by 40.4 percent in terms of units. ...
- S. Korea’s global shipbuilding orders rise in February.
- HHIC won new orders of 43 ships or 1.56 million compensated gross tons (CGTs).
- S. Korea bagged orders for 7 very large crude carriers, five A-Max oil tankers, ...
- The company Hyundai becomes the first company to register a fleet of hydrogen cars in Australia
- The company Hyundai and Toyota are on the brink of introducing a fleet of hydrogen cars in the country
The race for a hydroge...
- HHIH sings hydrogen project deal with Saudi Aramco.
- Hyundai Oilbank Co. will import liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) from Saudi Aramco to produce blue hydrogen.
- Hyundai Oilbank will be provided with blue ammonia.
- S. Korean conglomerates to invest $38.2 billion in the hydrogen industry.
- SK, Hyundai Motor, POSCO, Hanwha, and Hyosung are ready to invest in a wide range of hydrogen infrastructure.
- SK Group plans to invest 18.5 trillio...