Search result for Foreigners
- People staying in South Korea illegally must get vaccinated
- These people will be handed in police custody, if not vaccinated
The Ministry of Justice, said that people living illegally in South Korea and wanting to leave th...
- Tetsuo Saito is considering the resuming "Go To Travel" program
- The government is planning to attract 60 million foreigners by 2030
Japan's new tourism minister, Tetsuo Saito is considering the resuming of&nb...
- Ministry of Manpower have arrested eighteen people for allegedly bringing foreigners in Singapore
- These arrests were held at 22 locations and within 12 hours.
The Ministry of Manpower, on Tuesday said that they have arrest...
• As per the plans, the Justice Ministry is considering in an attempt to create a new residency visa for remote working foreigners in IT and other cutting-edge technologies
In an attempt to deal with issues like falling number in the population and aging societ...
- S. Korea’s consumption expenditure on tourism declines in 2020.
- Foreigners' spending in the domestic tourism and leisure sector plunged by nearly 80%.
- Foreigners' spending plummeted 76.6 percent to 1.66 tril...
- Japan to strengthen border controls as prevention from new COVID-19 variants.
- Japan has added Austria and Italy to the list of countries that would require going through additional quarantine measures.
- Citizens and reside...
- Seoul govt. reports around 80 new foreigners’ tests positive for COVID-19.
- The local government has been testing all foreign nationals living in the city 40 kilometers.
- Around 509 people got tested on Sunday, among ...
- Singapore saw its biggest number of guest appearances a month ago since actualizing travel limitations toward the finish of March to check the COVID-19 pandemic
A sum of 14,676 guests showed up in Singapore in November, as per inform...
- Stay period extension for foreign students attending Japanese language school.
- This will be allowed to students in the central Japan prefecture of Aichi.
- An extension of one year after graduation to be given to search for...
- Foreign worker policy reformation is taking the path of quality over quantity as the country is still open for foreign laborers, the minister of Trade and Industry Chan Chun Sing said on Tuesday.
Mr. Chan, who was talking at a virtua...
- People who are not Thailanders will be unable to join the travel industry improvement boosters, yet the administration promises to end double pricing at the earliest.
The travel initiative was taken by the Thai government, We Travel ...
- Temasek put up a statement on Friday saying they feel angry as to what has been said on Facebook about their colleagues of India. They feel it as racist, false, and divisive.
Sticking to its hiring policies it said that there must be...
- UAE plans on getting the foreigners back in town as the country eases coronavirus restrictions
- No approvals will be needed for foreign citizens
The United Arab Emirates on Wednesday lifted section limitations that nonoccup...
- A mass departure of outsiders living in Dubai, due to unprecedented times
- People living in Dubai feeling uncertain about their future
- Government is helpless in retaining people of outer origins, due to stall in economic uncertainty
- It all started with a traffic snarl that erupted at all of the 5 checkpoints which was inundated with traffic.
- There was no other way out but to adjust the lockdown.
The City officials were forced to adjust the lockdown as they tried to curb the rampant spread...
- Thailand Information Bureau enforces visa rules to make it simpler for visitors stranded in and out of Thailand.
- Visitors needn’t become perplexed as there are a slew of measures put in place for all categories of visitors.
As of now, three different cat...
- KOSPI falls as of Friday, Feb.28
- Foreign investors binge sell for fifth consecutive session
- Top conglomerates’ shares continue to plunge
According to a news report by the Yonhap News Agency, South...
-Recent reports about coronavirus spread claim that Australia and US have temporarily barred noncitizens who recently visited China.
-The step was taken to make sure that the spread of the virus is restricted.
-Wuhan, the epicenter of th...
Despite tourism booming, a rise in foreigners is creating issues for residents. There have been complaints in Hokkaido about foreign tourists trespassing on farmland, and many communities now have to deal with visitors with reckless behaviour and illegal dumping and severe traffic jams. Local gov...