Search result for Financial Aid
- Thailand banks to help out business enterprises to sail through the pandemic
- Thailand innovative measures and support of every organization will help build the kingdom again
The Bank of Thailand (BOT) has doled out busines...
- A survey says that most Japanese people are not satisfied with the final aid given by government to the businesses.
- Most respondents felt that France was giving the best help to its businesses.
According to a survey, Japan...
- European Commission has approved financial aid to Poland.
- Approximately $1.6 billion will be provided to Poland for their scheme.
- The aid so given is due to the ongoing pandemic and its losses in Poland’s economy.<...
ADRN has made a corpus to aid the citizens who have been laid off from their jobs due to COVID-19 outbreak and are now without a pay.
The ADRN comprises 200 greater Austin Churches.
Austin Disaster Relief Network (ADRN) including 200 more prominent Austin Churches has begun di...
- Prime Minister to render an economic revival package that will financially help 10 million families.
- The handout will be of 300000 yen ($2800) in addition to a supplement budget funding.
Prime Minister of Japan, Shinzo Abe and his ruling Liberal Democratic Par...
- Emergency funds for various business activities
- Low interest rate on loans
- No layoffs of staff, rather to be subsidized
Due to the ongoing spread of COVID-19 and business activities facing a steep loss, ...