Search result for Federal Reserve
- The rise in cases has increased dangers to the economy
- On an annualized basis, it slumped nearly 33% in the second quarter
On Wednesday, Loretta Mester called for more help from Congress. She said that the central bank sta...
- It shall return to its pre-pandemic level by the end of 2021
- A rebound in economic activity will be observed in third-quarter data
On Wednesday, Richard Clarida said that he expects the economy to continue to recover throu...
- South Korea's stock market has surged to the highest since October 2018 in early trade on strong foreign investor buying.
- The benchmark KOSPI has added 4.43 points which are equivalent to 0.20% and stood at 2,267.59.
- It was originally set to expire on September 30
- It will now be stretched to December 31
On Tuesday, the Federal Reserve said that it is extending its menu of lending programs. It will be till the end of 2020. It is for bus...
- U.S Federal Reserve will start corporate bond-buying to control economic damage.
- The European stock index remains steady on Tuesday due to the same.
- The Federal Reserve will purchase bonds through SMCCF.
- Euro S...
- European shares suffered extensive losses in the stock market.
- U.S Federal Reserve economic outlook and second wave of COVID-19 cases triggered the market.
- The pan-European STOXX 600 fell 4.1%.
- Automobile stock...
- The COVID – 19 pandemic has brought the US economy into a recession
- Fed Chief states that it will rebound but the recovery could stretch through the end of next year.
- The rupee slumps by 17 paise and settled at 74.08 against the greenback.
- The US Federal Reserve stated that it will elaborate its balance sheet by at least $700 billion in the weeks to come.
- The Federal Reserve has cut the inter...
- Stocks traded lower, late Monday (KST)
- U.S. Federal Reserve slashed its key rate to 0.25 percent
- KOSPI shed 5.10 points as of 11:20 A.M (KST)
South Korea reported 74 new cases of the new coronaviru...
- The interest rate cuts by the US Federal Reserve has fueled the worries over coronavirus.
- The Federal Reserve has cut the interest rates by 50 basis points on Tuesday.
- The US dollar index is expected to fall further against the ...
- Euro gained 0.1 percent and settled at $1.11760.
- Yen is at a six-month high of 6.9288 against the dollar.
- Sterling slumped by 0.2 percent and settled at $1.2792.
On Wednesday, the euro settled near two-month hi...
- U.S Federal Reserves’ rate cute helps stabilize the Korean bond market
- Chances are that Foreign capital may pull out of the Korean market if U.S rates go lower
- Federal Reserve slashed interest rates by half a perce...
- Euro jumped and settled at $1.1185 overnight.
- The dollar index remained six-week low against the basket of six currencies.
- The Japanese yen is steady at 108.26 per dollar.
On Tuesday, the dollar remained stable...
- The U.S. equity market ended the trading day surging.
- Tesla Inc. shares gained 11.3%.
- Gold futures settled at $1,592.30, which is up by 1.8%.
The U.S. equity market ended the trading day higher on Monday. This ...
- Markets are betting that the Federal Reserve is planning to cut rates this month.
- The yen remained strong after the biggest weekly gains since 2016.
- The euro is at one-month highs and stood at $1.1050.
- $5 trillion clean swipe in the global stock market crash
- $1 trillion was from 5 top S&P 500 Index band
Coronavirus: A dread for life as it is for its effects on the stock market. La...
- US dollar stayed stable today as the Federal Reserve expected to cut interest rates.
- The dollar index, against the basket of six currencies, is gone down by 0.2 percent and is at 99.19.
- The yen surged by 0.2 percent from the las...
New orders for American-made goods dropped in November, the latest sign that the manufacturing sector was struggling to climb out of last year's mild recession.
A droop of amongst American manufacturers deepened in December as a survey of senior executives showed the weakest perform...
Dec 30 (Reuters) - The $2.2 trillion repurchase understanding business sector - some portion of the internal operations of the U.S. monetary framework - is confronting what could be another strain as the year finds some conclusion. That could have more extensive ramifications than simply Wall Str...
According to a study from Bloomberg, financial institutions have left American smaller towns in large numbers over the past decade, creating a significant economic obstacle in the communities they serve.
According to a recent report from the Federal Reserve, more than 1,500 bank branche...