Search result for Fashion
Artificial intelligence, is the technology which comes closest to human intelligence in terms of making certain decisions. Artificial intelligence (AI) has undoubtedly revolutionized all the industries including fashion. The fashion industry which was being driven by actors, models and make up co...
- Manish Malhotra launches his first NFT collection
- He launched five exclusive pieces in the collection
Manish Malhotra has ventured into the crypto world with his first ever collection of NFTs.
The famous Bollywoo...
- PETA India urges designers to avoid using animal leather
- Various big designers from the industry pledge to use vegan leather instead of animal leather.
PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment to animals) and Lakme Fashion ...
Technology has had a generous impact across diverse industries across the globe. Fashion & apparel industry are fiercely deploying advanced software to streamline their overall operations, right from design and development to marketing and collaboration so as to stay competitive in the market...
- The fashion industry of Australia has evolved during the novel corona virus pandemic
- The covid-19 pandemic has changed the business landscape of the Australian fashion industry
The novel corona virus pandemic have heavily...
- Fashion designer Gurmeen Shrivastav is about 30 underprivileged women in Mumbai to earn a regular livelihood during the pandemic.
- Gurmeen‘s brand ‘Nayshaas Siyahi Sa Vastra’ is instrumental in this initiative.
- A social Commerce platform for fashion called Browzzin has been launched in India
- Browzzin is going to invest US $ 5 million in India.
- Browzzin will feature over 12 million products worldwide or 3 million products for India in it...
- Japan’s clothing items generate over 95 million tons of CO2 a year.
- About 98% of garments in the Japanese market in 2020 were imported from overseas.
- Around 5 million tons are attributed to burning unsold clothes of...
- Australian Fashion Designer ‘Carla Zampatti’ dies at the age of 78 years
- In the decade of 1970s, she became one of the first designers for introducing the swimwear into her collections
Carla Zampatti, who was ...
- After the lockdown caused by coronavirus pandemic, Indian economy is slowly moving towards revival.
- Indian retailers are moving towards store expansion.
Big retailers who operate in an organized manners are resuming their ...
- This year, Mumbai Fashion Week and Delhi Fashion Week have been combined.
- The five-day phy-gital event will take place from 16-21 MAR 2021.
- Kolkata-based designer Anamika Khanna will present the opening show.
- ABFRL has forged a strategic partnership with Tarun Tahiliani.
- The new brand aims to build a Rs 500 ten-million business in the next 5 years.
- Plan is to open more than 250 stores across India.
Aditya Birla Fashi...
- Sabyasachi has sold 51% stake to Aditya Birla Fashion Ltd.
- Sabyasachi brand was founded by Sabyasachi Mukherjee.
Although not the reigning brand in Indian fashion, Sabyasachi, is certainly one of the most influential label...
- CCI has approved Flipkart-Aditya Birla Fashion Deal.
- Traders urged to commerce minister Piyush Goyal to prevent this deal.
- Traders alleged that Flipkart could not indulge in brand retailing through equity.
- DPIIT had al...
- CCI has approved the acquisition of 7.8% minority stake in Aditya Birla Fashion by FIPL.
- The plans were put into motion last year.
- FIPL is owned by Walmart Group.
Competition Commission of India (CCI) has approv...
- Rishika J has won Enigma Fashion Vogue India Contest 2021.
- Rishika J hails from Bhilai, Chhattisgarh.
- The new beauty queen is making her film debut very soon.
Hailing from Bhilai, Rishika J, has made her hometow...
• According to his family, the cause of his death was an accidental drug overdose of prescription drugs
• A founding member of the next-generation jet set grew up around the glitterati of the style and art worlds
• The son of one of the orig...
- Nykaa has taken its operations beyond ecommerce.
- The first Nykaa store has opened in New Delhi.
Nykaa Fashion has started its new year by going beyond ecommerce. The multi-brand fashion e-commerce platform has announced it...
• According to his family, Pierre Cardin took his last breath in a hospital in Neuilly in the west of Paris
• His family said “Italian by birth, Pierre Cardin never forgot his origins while bringing unconditional love to France.”
- Crowds, queues, shoppers latching onto good deals, almost look like sunny old days.
- This is a kaleidoscopic look at what shopping centres are doing to get locals spending again.
A true-blue shopper has been always on a comeback trip to the sprawling Harbour Ci...