Search result for FUJITSU LTD.
- Data breach in the organizing committee of Tokyo Olympics.
- It happened through unauthorized access to an information-sharing tool developed by Fujitsu Ltd.
- The leaked information included names, business titles, and affil...
- TSE trading halt on Oct. leads Fujitsu Ltd. President to take 50% pay cut.
- Takahito Tokita's pay cut will be for four months from December.
- The firm’s four other executives, including Vice President, will also s...
- Japan Financial Services agency issued TSE Inc. a business improvement order.
- The order was issued over a system failure in October that caused a full-day trading suspension.
- TSE and JPX were called upon to clarify their ...
- Tokyo bourse to submit a report to FSA over the cause for suspension of trading.
- A compilation report explaining the cause of the above that happened earlier this month.
- The Tokyo bourse had suspended trading on Oct.1.