Search result for Export
The output from the LNG facilities in the United States outpaced Qatar for the first time in December. Although the achievement could be short-lived, it was brought about by the shortage of gas supply from the Russian pipeline to Europe.
A revolution in shale gas and investments worth b...
India has resumed exports of COVID-19 vaccines in small amounts. India is expected to increase exports significantly in the upcoming months, when domestic stocks build up and a large number of adult population in the country is inoculated, according to officials.
- Lincoln Pharmaceuticals receives TGA and EU approval
- The company will now be marketing its products to 27 member countries
A Gujarat-based manufacturing facility, Lincoln Pharmaceuticals has received approval from Aus...
- Narendra Modi promises the export of one billion Covid-19 vaccines
- India will send eight million doses of the Johnson & Johnson to Asia-Pacific countries
Foreign ministry officials in India said, that ...
- US removes import restrictions over 100 agricultural products from Japan
- US has suspended these restrictions from 14 prefectures including Fukushima prefecture
The US had restricted the import of over 100 agricultural...
The Indian government is planning to submit to start exporting vaccines by 2022, once it is done with the immunization of its own adult population. There are around 60 countries, who do not have access to any vaccine.
India is one of the major vaccine production countries in the world. ...
- China’s demand for international trade talent; spending on IT rise.
- The country's demand for such talent grew 11.2 percent year on year.
- China's spending on information technology (IT) grow 10 percent year o...
- China’s exports & imports rose 28.2% between Jan-March.
- Exports jumped by 30.1 percent from a year earlier.
- The trade surplus increased by 56.2 percent year on year.
- The trade surplus last month narro...
- Japan’s current account surplus rose to $12 billion in April.
- April saw a larger rise in exports than in imports in terms of value.
- Imports jumped 11.3 percent to 6.54 trillion yen.
- Primary income, gained...
- China’s exports and imports rise; shipments of wearable devices rise.
- Makers of wearable devices in the country shipped 27.29 million units in Q1 of 2021.
- China's total imports and exports expanded 28.2 percent ...
- Japan’s exports saw largest increase by 38% in April.
- Exports of goods in April soared to 7.18 trillion yen.
- Imports rose 12.8 percent in April to 6.93 trillion yen.
- Exports to China grew 33.9 percent fro...
- China’s trade with N. Korea rose to $30.60 million in April.
- China's exports to North Korea rose more than 120 percent to 28.75 million in April.
- In March, chemical fertilizer, pesticide, herbicide, and related ...
- South Korea’s automobile production has surged by 11.8 percent as compared to a year ago.
- South Korea has exported 188,293 cars which indicates a surge of 52.8 percent as compared to last year.
- The exports of SUVs have slu...
- Demand for ICT products in S. Korea rose 32.6 percent in April.
- In April, outbound shipments of ICT products were estimated at US$17.06 billion.
- Imports last month reached $10.78 billion, up 21.5 percent from a year earli...
- S. Korea’s automobile exports rose to 53% in April.
- In April, S. Korea’s outbound shipments of automobiles reached 188,293 units.
- Hyundai Motor Co. saw its exports jump 40.3 percent in April.
- S. Korea’s domestic demand shows improvement in April.
- The country’s exports saw an increase of 41.1% on-year in April.
- In April, sales at department stores rose 26.8 percent on-year.
- The county rep...
- S. Korea’s industrial output index rose to 111.2 in Jan-March period.
- The country's exports rose to 41.1 percent on-year in April.
- The index gauging output in the mining, manufacturing, gas, and electricity indu...
- S. Korea saw a record increase in exports by 41.1% in April.
- Exports grew on demand for chips and automobiles.
- Outbound shipments in April were reported to be $51.1 billion.
- Stronger demand for laptops and othe...
- Japan expects its economy to fall by 4.8% in Jan-March period.
- The Japanese Cabinet Office will release preliminary GDP data for this year's Q1 on May 18.
- The economic outlook for coming quarters remains unclear due t...
• Raising the impact of the ban imposed on export of raw materials required by Indian manufacturers of coronavirus vaccines, the Indian officials have urged their US counterparts to lift the ban
A day after India requested to lift the restrictions on the export...