Search result for Electric Cars
- The Tesla Model 3 car has become the most popular battery electric car on the roads of United Kingdom
- The Tesla Model 3 has overtaken the Leaf Models of Nissan during the first four months of 2021
The Tesla Mode...
- The BMW and MINI has launched the charging service for the electric car customers in United Kingdom
- The users are also going to have access to more than 173,000 charging points throughout the continent of Europe
- One in the four consumers in the United Kingdom are planning to buy an electric car
- The study indicated that, 24 percent of consumers in UK are hoping to switch to an electric vehicle
According to a study conducted by the...
- United Kingdom overtakes France for becoming the second largest electric car market of Europe
- The electric car sales in the United Kingdom have been increased rapidly since the beginning of 2020
The United Kingdom has ove...
- the company Lotus is going to build electric sports cars in the United Kingdom as a part of a 2.5 billion pounds plan
- the company has already started creating several hundred jobs as it starts the production at the end of 2021
- The electric and hybrid car sales in March 2021 had hit record levels in United Kingdom
- The sales of the battery and plug-in hybrid cars in UK accounted for a combining 13.9 percent of the market
The sales of the electric...
- The demand for the electric cars is decreasing in several advanced European countries
- This has occurred because of the customers or the drivers are not ready to switch their vehicle to electric vehicles
The demand for the...
- Huawei is planning to bring technology that is behind its Kirin smartphone processor into cars.
- Huawei has signed a deal with domestic electric car giant BYD which will be using Kirin chips to digitize the cockpits in its cars. ...
- As per reports by the International Energy Agency, the demand for electric vehicles and their batteries is growing swiftly.
- The research found the current cobalt supply is adequate in the short-term.
Hyundai has been no exception to the global auto industry slowdown but the Korean carmaker has managed to stay financially viable through the crisis as its subsidiaries have helped it stay good through the crisis and the company has been quick to ramp up the electric innovations and launch some e...
Korean motor vehicle market and trade have captivated the market from long ago. The square measure is currently focusing solely on creating inexperienced energy vehicles with very little to no impact on the setting and aims at changing into a frontrunner within the property auto market of the glo...