Search result for EUROPE
- Portugal has officially taken the rotating presidency of the European Union council of 1st January 2020
- The foreign minister of Portugal said that, Portugal can be an honest broker under the terms of the Brexit deal with United Kingdom
- China and the EU complete investment agreement negotiations.
- The investment deal is said to have been announced after seven years of negotiations.
- The deal is said to stabilize and smoothen global industrial and supply ch...
- Shanghai customs reports rise in total foreign trade by 2.2 percent.
- From January to November, the total exports rose by 0.5 percent to 1.25 trillion yuan.
- Shanghai’s total foreign trade rose to 3.15 trillion yuan (...
- China investments with EU states under threat over EP resolution on Uyghurs.
- The EP passed a resolution on Dec. 18 on forced labour and conditions of Uyghurs.
- Uyghurs and other primarily Muslim ethnic minorities live in X...
- The European Energy has sold its solar farm located in the region of Jutland of Northwest Denmark
- The company European Energy have announced earlier that, it is having a long-term power purchase agreement with the company google for this p...
- Huawei is set to build its first manufacturing plant in France, Europe.
- An investment of 200 million euros will be made to build the manufacturing plant.
- The telephone company aims to produce one billion euros worth of mo...
- Fermented foods; a healthy way to eat during COVID-19.
- The fermentation process increases the antioxidant activity of food products.
- Fermented food is a natural way to help our digestive system and build our immune system...
• Lighthizer in an interview to Reuters said the United States and Europe must cooperate in opposing any hurtful subsidies used by China to build its commercial aircraft industry
• The USTR said he was taking efforts to settle a 16-year-old dispute between...
- The patients in the region of Northern Ireland are being treated in the car parks as the hospitals do not have space
- The health minister of Ireland is going to propose a set of new restrictions or measures to the executive colleagues ...
- Japan's exports fell in November to $59 billion for the 24th month.
- Shipments of diesel to Australia and cars to Europe and the Middle East remained sluggish.
- Exports of cars and auto parts shrank by 3.0 percent and ...
- The company Mastercard has faced an 18.5 billion dollars class action for allegedly overcharging the people of United Kingdom
- The case is now going to be sent back to the Competition Appeal Tribunal or CAT
The Supreme Cou...
- The European League of Football have announced that Barcelona is going to be their eighth team for the 2021 premiere season
- The general manager of Barcelona said that, he is thrilled for being able to represent the European League of Footb...
- Portugal receives 3 billion euros of the European Union Funds for protecting the businesses and jobs in the country
- The prime minister of Portugal said that, they have received the first tranche of the loan that has been allocated to Portu...
Europe 3D Machine Vision Market is expected to grow at CAGR 18.24% by 2028 due to increasing need for quality inspection and automation, says Absolute Markets Insights
The ability of automation to detect objects, measure distance and change its device processes is called 3D machine vision. In addition 3D computer vision is capable of integrating multiple point clouds from many scanners. The improved capabilities of 3D computer vision systems are likely to drive...
- Japan pledged around $710 million for Afghan for the next four years.
- Japanese Foreign Ministry mentioned providing assistance from 2021 to 2024.
- Japan pledged the same at an international conference in Geneva.
- POSCO is all geared up to develop a hyperloop train system, an eco-friendly futuristic transportation method.
- To further this, POSCO has recently inked a deal with Tata Steel Europe to cooperate in the overall hyperloop business field, including developing steel materials ...
- The chairman of FA has opposed the plans for the European Premier League and said there will be big consequences for the who are joining the competition
- Greg Clarke said that, it is more complicated and difficult because it will be needing...
- Alexander Lukashenko and his son have been officially put on the European Union sanctions blacklist
- This move came after the European Union member state’s decision was published in the official journal of the European Union
- The Chemicals Strategy of the European Union is standing for altering the significant implications for the cosmetics industry
- The European Commission is also aiming for extending the generic approach to make sure that the products are free...
- The oil company ‘Eni’ have joined the renewable energy group ‘Ocean Energy Europe’ for the development of the renewable marine energy
- For the company ‘Eni’, joining hands with Ocean Energy Europe is goin...