Search result for ETH
The amount of "forever chemicals" in rainwater exceeds the strictest guidelines established by environmental and health organisations. The study's authors, who began work on it in 2010, claim that they only examined four of the thousands of fluorine-based compounds and issue a warni...
Scientists from ETH Zurich and NTU Singapore use protein from plant waste to clean heavy metal water
Professor Ali Miserez from the School of Materials Science & Engineering and the School of Biological Sciences, as well as NTU Visiting Professor Raffaele Mezzenga from the Department of Health Science and Technology at ETHZ, headed the research team that found that proteins made from waste p...
The majority of current shoes are mass-produced in specialised facilities across the globe. Most major brands, such as Nike, outsource manufacturing to Asian nations such as China, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan, India, and Thailand.
Depending on the brand and shoe, the techniqu...
United Arab Emirates’ National Olympic Committee Holds a Meeting to Discuss Sports Ethics and Olympic Values
The National Olympic Committee of the United Arab Emirates conducted a meeting at the Al Khawaneej Majlis community center in Dubai for discussing Olympic values and sports ethics.
Dubai’s Department of Islamic Affairs and Charitable Activities organized this meeting which feature...
Early this month, the expression "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" came to me, with the woman rejected not in love, but her political rights, and not for 10 or 20 years, but life.
Pareena Kraikupt was certainly keeping her head held high after the Supreme Court's Cr...
• Another hack creates chaos in NFT
Around $18.7 million was hacked from Lympo on 10th January 2022 around 12.32 pm UTC
Lympo: A sports NFT minting platform suffered from a secu...
31 brand products owned by Boots have been recalled by the Food Safety Authority of Ireland (FSAI) over fears of pesticide contamination.
The European Union has prohibited the use of Ethylene oxide in foods as it is said to be toxic if swallowed by the European Chemicals Agency (EHCA). ...
A major hack attack has cost $130 million to the Ethereum-powered lending protocol called Cream Finance.
- Cream Finance suffers major crypto hack
- The company has lost around $130 million
Almost 68 crypto-assets we...
- China Xinjiang’s permanent population rose 18.52 percent in a decade.
- By October 2020Xinjiang's permanent population had reached 25.85 million.
- The population of the Uygur ethnic group grew by 1.62 million. ...
• Bitcoin had the worst recent weeks as it spiralled down for various reasons
• A little gain is making the investors hopeful again
Monday was a good day for bitcoin as it g...
- Fresh restrictions imposed to prevent the spread of COVID-19 are slowing down the petrochemical trade in India.
- Indian rupee is becoming weak in the international market.
Petrochemical trades in India are slowing down due ...
• ETH, XRP, BNB & more are rallying high
• Bitcoin’s decline is charted by the rise of the other cryptocurrencies
The Bitcoin market has been rallying but it has matured too. So investors...
- BTC charted a new record by touching the $60 K level
- The rally comes before the Coinbase Nasdaq listing
Bitcoin continues to rally and for the second time reached the $60 k mark again early on Saturday. The cryptocurrency has been holding...
• Trading in WarizX restored
• Some systems are yet to restore
Binance owned cryptocurrency exchange in India, Wazir X faced an outage in the face of an increased volume in trading. Nischal Shetty,...
• Cryptocurrencies have generated the interest of the world
• Some of the top cryptocurrencies are worth investing in
Everyone is jumping on the bandwagon of Bit...
• The online platform said that it was working on enabling crypto payments since last year
• The announcement is likely to be made by PayPal on Tuesday
Post Visa’s dec...
• With no taxes on cryptocurrencies, South Koreans try to hide money as cryptocurrencies
• South Korean declares 20% tax on crypt profits applicable from 2022.
- Currently cryptocurrency does not have any legal recognition in India.
- However, now cryptocurrency industry in India is seeing hope in the new stance of Finance Minister.
Although Indian law does not recognize the concept ...
• SUSHI is the token of the exchange
• The exchange pays a part of the transaction fee to its
Diverting from Bitcoin, SushiSwap is a cryp...
With Kessler Groups’s announcement 8 of the group’s hotels will begin accepting cryptocurrencies
The hotel industry views this development as a positive development &...