Search result for ELECTRIC CAR
- The electric car motorway charging network of UK is sold to the company backed by Hitachi
- The company Gridserve is understood to buy the remainder of the business from the company Ecotricity
The company, which has been op...
- The Tesla Model 3 car has become the most popular battery electric car on the roads of United Kingdom
- The Tesla Model 3 has overtaken the Leaf Models of Nissan during the first four months of 2021
The Tesla Mode...
- The BMW and MINI has launched the charging service for the electric car customers in United Kingdom
- The users are also going to have access to more than 173,000 charging points throughout the continent of Europe
- One in the four consumers in the United Kingdom are planning to buy an electric car
- The study indicated that, 24 percent of consumers in UK are hoping to switch to an electric vehicle
According to a study conducted by the...
- The company Mazda brings its first electric car to Australia
- Mazda is going to launch an electric SUV coupe-style car with a price tag of 65,490 dollars
The Japanese car producing company ‘Mazda’ has launched ...
- United Kingdom overtakes France for becoming the second largest electric car market of Europe
- The electric car sales in the United Kingdom have been increased rapidly since the beginning of 2020
The United Kingdom has ove...
- the company Lotus is going to build electric sports cars in the United Kingdom as a part of a 2.5 billion pounds plan
- the company has already started creating several hundred jobs as it starts the production at the end of 2021
- The electric and hybrid car sales in March 2021 had hit record levels in United Kingdom
- The sales of the battery and plug-in hybrid cars in UK accounted for a combining 13.9 percent of the market
The sales of the electric...
- The government of the United Kingdom cuts the grant for electric cars from 3000 pounds to 2500 pounds
- The move has been made by the government to reflect a greater range of affordable vehicles
The government of the United...
- Recently, Tesla registered a company in India which is its first step towards entering the country.
- Nitin Gadkari has assured Tesla cheaper production costs in India, compared to China.
- Tesla is expected to start its Indian opera...
- Tesla is going to start its operations in India soon.
- The first Tesla car in India is going to have new features.
- Model 3 Sedan will be the first Tesla car that is made in India.
When Tesla-founder Elon Musk met...
- Three Kia cars are releasing in India in 2021.
- The new cars have been named as Kia Carnival, Kia Sorento, and Kia Seltos EV.
In the New Year 2021, three new Kia cars are going to be launched in India. The description of th...
- Volkswagen has been observing that, its electric cars will likely make up to 90 percent of sales in Norway next year
- A record of 61.5 percent of the new cars that were sold in the last month in Norway were powered by fully electric engines...
- The demand for the electric cars is decreasing in several advanced European countries
- This has occurred because of the customers or the drivers are not ready to switch their vehicle to electric vehicles
The demand for the...
- Honda Motor to start selling its electric car from Oct.30 in Japan.
- This would be the automakers' first mass-produced electric car.
- The name of the car is ‘Honda e’, a four-seater compact car.
- Poland is slowly rising as an important market for electric vehicles.
- Soon the car market in Poland may see a made in Poland, equivalent of Tesla.
- Izera is the first electric car in Poland.
- Karma Automotive is going to welcome a new retailer in Belgium.
- Now Karma can expand its presence in European market.
- Karma has added Belgium to its Global Expansion Footprint.
- Now, Karma Revero is available at several...
• The electric inventor – Tesla Inc.
• American electric-automobile manufacturer; named after Serbian American inventor Nikola ...
- Nissan unveiled its long-awaited electric crossover concept car ARIYA.
- The car is set to go on sale by the middle of next year in Japan.
- By the end of 2021, it will be available in European, North American and Chinese ma...
- Huawei is planning to bring technology that is behind its Kirin smartphone processor into cars.
- Huawei has signed a deal with domestic electric car giant BYD which will be using Kirin chips to digitize the cockpits in its cars. ...