Search result for Digital currency
- Investors are stepping back from Bitcoin and looking at alternative coins
- This has strengthened other coins while Bitcoin fairs poorly
As Bitcoin dropped to a steep 21% recently. Esther, the second most y also suffered the sam...
- Japanese companies to launch tests to create infrastructure for cashless payments.
- More than 30 major companies will launch the tests from fiscal 2021.
- Japan’s three megabanks and East JR Co. issued smart card to ex...
• According to a recently given statement by the U.S. Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell on development of a cross-border digital currency, it is more important for the United States to get it right than be first
• Powell said in addition to assessing the...
- Feasibility study on digital currency to be started by the Bank of Japan for fiscal 2021.
- The study is said to begin in April 2021.
- BOJ will collaborate with other central banks and fintech firms to study the same. ...
- Bank of Japan to begin substantive testing of digital currency.
- A team of 10 or so members was formed by BOJ to work on digital currency issues.
- Central bank digital currency needs BOJ to ensure their two functions are c...
- Bank of Japan to consider opting for digital currencies.
- The Japanese government has put the agenda in its annual policy road map.
- The Bank of Japan is still under the testing phase of digital currencies.
- The ...
- Temasek, Singapore state investor joined Facebook-backed digital currency project Libra.
- Facebook released its vision for libra last year stating that Libra is an alternative global digital payment system where a single token would be back...
- The Bank of Mauritius is working with an aim to provide a central bank digital currency (CBDC).
- Any digital currency needs to be distributed through the current banking system.
- JP Morgan Chase & Co. brought on two bitcoin ex...
- A meeting took place between the higher officials of Japan to discuss whether the country needs to adopt a digital currency.
- Japan has always remained a leader of cryptocurrencies.
- The economy of Japan might be well benefitted f...
- Sweden’s Riksbank has started the testing of e-krona, the world's first central bank digital currency (CBDC).
- The project aims to show how an e-krona could be used by the general public in everyday banking activities.
- The lawmakers urge the Japanese government to issue Japan's digital currency.
- The group will submit its proposal to the government today.
- Japanese lawmakers also want the US to place digital currencies on G7 Agenda.
- Britain, the eurozone, Japan, Canada, Switzerland, and Sweden will hold a meeting in April for discussing digital currencies.
- This meeting was called amid the rising debate over the future of money.
- The leaders of the six centra...
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) has proposed digital rupees.
- A Central Bank Digital Rupee (CBDR) will run on permissioned blockchain.
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) had banned the use of cryptocurrencies in 2018, how...
The currency and network have yet to be developed and only preliminary experimental code is released. The launch is planned in 2020. A project, currency, and transactions should be managed and cryptographically entrusted to the Libra Alliance, a member organization. Libra is a licensed Blockchain...
- Bank of France's Governor stated that private companies cannot be given the charge to issue digital currency.
- Central banks across the world are planning to release digital money to prevent the loss of state control over money. ...
- The telecommunication operator Vodafone left Facebook’s Libra digital Currency Coalition.
- Vodafone is the eight to abandon Facebook's digital currency Libra.
- Facebook has promised to launch its corresponding Calibra di...
Chinese central bank, the People’s Bank of China (PBOC), stated that its research and development cell will continue its work in the creation of a sovereign digital currency in 2020. Although, it didn’t specify the release date of the currency.
In the summary of the annual w...
Financial specialists looking for the exhumation of Canadian digital currency firm author to guarantee it's him
Cash in the most explicit sense is cash in any structure when being used or dissemination as a mechanism of trade, particularly coursing banknotes and coins. An increasingly broad definition is that cash is an arrangement of cash (fiscal units) in like manner use, particularly for individua...
The cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, a distributed digital currency that can be sent from user to user without the need for intermediaries without a central bank or a single administrator.
Commodities are often known as hedges for inflation because they have real value. Transferring money from ...
The world has been seeing a huge rise in the popularity of the Crypto and digital currency which has been changing the finance and banking sector of the world and these new technologies have been termed as the future of the finances of the world. United States has been rather late into the financ...