Search result for Detained
Ten persons have been detained by Singaporean police on suspicion of selling bunker fuel illegally.
The arrests were made on August 4 during a joint operation with the Singapore Maritime and Port Authority by Police Coast Guard officers. Six of the crew members worked on a tugboat flyin...
A court sentenced the individual to four weeks in prison and issued a punishment order for SGD 4,046.70, which is equal in local currency to the amount of the bribe.
According to a media report, a 39-year-old Indian national in Singapore was sentenced to four weeks in jail and told to p...
- China arrested Canadians to go under court trials this week.
- The two Canadians have been under the suspicion of espionage.
- The two men were arrested in December 2018 after Canadian police detained Huawei’s Meng Wanz...
- A journalist employed with Bloomberg News in Beijing has been arrested on suspicion of thwarting national security, authorities in the Chinese capital said.
- Bloomberg confirmed the vanishing of the employee, Haze Fan, in a breaking news article.
SINGAPOREAN MAN TAKEN INTO CUSTODY FOR HIS INVOLVEMENT IN YEMEN WAR AND ROLE AS ACCOMPLICE TO FOREIGN POWERS
- A Singaporean man has been confined under the Internal Security Act for partaking in the Yemen common war and working for an unfamiliar organization as a paid specialist while in the Middle Eastern nation, said the Internal Security Department (ISD)
- The United States is urging China to release two detained Canadians as they consider the charges groundless.
- Michael Kovrig and Michael Spavor were detained in China soon after the arrest of Meng Wanzhou, Chief Financial Officer of Huawei,...