Search result for Data breach
A United States healthcare provider, ARcare, has admitted a data breach that will potentially affect 345,000 individuals.
The ARcare team published an alert saying that the company experienced a data security breach on 24th February 2022 that impacted its computer systems and caus...
• McDonald’s said that some customer and employee information was exposed by a data breach that affected its markets in South Korea, Taiwan and the United States
• The McDonald’s breach follows the cyberattack on JBS USA, the American subsidiar...
- Data breach in the organizing committee of Tokyo Olympics.
- It happened through unauthorized access to an information-sharing tool developed by Fujitsu Ltd.
- The leaked information included names, business titles, and affil...
• Experian said “In spite of exhaustive investigations to date there is no evidence that our technology systems have been compromised.”
• The market indicators has predicted a fall of 2 percent for its shares at the opening
• In the month of October, 2019, Kalispell Regional Healthcare, a Montana-based firm had announced that a data breach had occurred
• While this breach was unnoticed by the healthcare provider until August 2019, the hackers used a sophisticated phishing att...
• According to cybersecurity firm vpnMentor, the US pharmaceutical giant Pfizer has suffered data breach courtesy of unsecured cloud storage and mistakenly leaked private data of America’s prescription drug users
• As per vpnMentor, the folder named ...