Search result for DEPARTMENT STORES
- Department store sales in September fell by 33.6 percent in Japan.
- In August the sales in department stores fell by 22 percent.
- In the reporting month, sales totaled about $3.1 billion at 196 outlets.
- The deman...
- Japan reports fall in department store sales for the month of August; 22.0 percent.
- Japan reported a decline in sales for the 11th straight month.
- The decline was reported to be steeper than the 20.3 percent decrease in J...
- Department stores in Japan thrust through sales of traditional Japanese outfits.
- Organizing and attending online events has been trending in Japan.
- The month of August brings in many summer festivals in the country....