Search result for Cooperation
Over the past year, relations between the European Union and Taiwan have improved surprisingly with officials from the EU welcoming the diplomatic cooperation on cybersecurity and resilience with the island, much to the dismay of China that wants to isolate Thailand.
This quick improvem...
Singapore is hoping to enhance cooperation with Japan in areas such as safe resumption of travel. Singapore's Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong had a phone call with his Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida on November 22.
- PM Le...
Japanese Prime Minister vows to strengthen his cooperation with ASEAN in response to China's assertive territorial claims. This cooperation will help in maintaining free and open Indo-Pacific region.
- Fumio Kishida attends the ASEA summit...
- China hosting subsidiary biodiversity convention COP15 begins in Yunan.
- The event is hosted by the Secretariat Office of the Convention on Biological Diversity
- The Ministry of Ecology and Environment (MEE) will also be co...
- OECD shows S. Korea’s ODA to have fallen by 8.7% in 2020.
- S. Korea’s ODA for foreign countries dell to $2.25 billion in 2020 due to the pandemic.
- The country’s overall ranking among DAC members in terms ...
- Japan to loan $90 mil. to Tata Cleantech for green projects.
- The deal has been signed between JICA and Tata Cleantech Capital Ltd.
- India has pledged to reduce greenhouse gas emissions per GDP by 33%-35% by 2030.
- CIC likely looking into long-term investment opportunity in the U.S.
- CIC’s fund co-established with Goldman Sachs Group Inc. raised $2.5 billion for China.
- The fund was launched with the aim of reaping returns from ...
- Japan National Tax Agency receives details on 2.06 million offshore accounts.
- The accounts are held by Japanese individuals and corporations in 86 countries and regions.
- The total balance held in the accounts amounted to ...
- China says it’s ready to work with Argentina for a better future.
- China aims to promote high-quality Belt and Road cooperation.
- The Belt and Road cooperation is conducive to deepening connectivity and mutual underst...
- Japan’s economy expected to pick up at the end of FY 2021.
- In the next fiscal year to March 2022, the country’s economy is expected to grow 3.42 percent.
- The Japanese government expects a 4.0 percent growth ne...
- China and Mexico are willing to boost bilateral cooperation in multilateral fields.
- A telephonic conversation was scheduled between the Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister and Mexico's Foreign Affairs Minister. <...
- China and the EU complete investment agreement negotiations.
- The investment deal is said to have been announced after seven years of negotiations.
- The deal is said to stabilize and smoothen global industrial and supply ch...
- China and Russia ready to develop a comprehensive strategic partnership.
- Xi Jinping had a telephonic conversation with Vladimir Putin.
- China-Russia ties are said to be strong endogenous power and have independent value.
- Xi Jinping announces China ready to work with Tanzania.
- Xi wishes to build a comprehensive cooperative partnership with Tanzania.
- Xi had a telephonic conversation with Tanzanian counterpart John Magufuli.
- Japan and U.S.A agree to equip ‘Michibiki Satellites’ with U.S sensors.
- The sensors will monitor space debris as part of security cooperation in outer space.
- This is the first time Japan has agreed to carry an...
- JICA launched an organization to support foreign workers in Japan.
- The agency will seek to make Japan an attractive choice for foreigners to work in.
- The organization aims to produce tangible results by 2023.
- Suga vows in making Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics safe for foreign visitors.
- Suga gave a virtual speech at the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development conference.
- The Olympics and Paralympics were postponed...
- Japan International Cooperation Agency to provide support for foreign workers.
- The organization will be established in Nov.16.
- The name of the agency is the Japan Platform for Migrant Workers toward Responsible and Inclus...
- Japan to send a new team of experts to Mauritius over oil spill clean-up.
- The team is said to include officials from Japan International Cooperation Agency.
- Japan has told the Mauritian Prime Minister that it will provide...
• According to the release, a statement of intent was signed in this meeting to strengthen the dialogue between the two countries in defense technology cooperation
• The U.S. and India had established the DTTI in the year 2012 to fasten the defense technol...