Search result for Cluster
- 46 soldiers have tested positive for Covid-19
- The Army has restricted movement of the troops from the base
The defense ministry on Saturday informed that forty-six soldiers at an Army unit have been tested positive for Cov...
- Protestant groups in S. Korea apologize for the spread of cluster infections.
- A joint conference was held by NCCK, YMCA, and YWCA church associations to address the situation.
- Around 360 COVID-19 cases were recently repor...
- S. Korea reports a mass COVID-19 outbreak at an unauthorized school in Daejeon.
- State and local health authorities are tracing and monitoring the situation.
- On the weekend a school run by a missionary society called IM re...
- Hokkaido prefecture reports 5 people infected by COVID-19 at a home gathering.
- Japan confirmed 4 clusters of coronavirus infections.
- The authorities reported that the drinking sessions were held at the home of one person ...
- USFK reports 7 affiliated workers contracted COVID-19 upon arrival in the country.
- 5 people tested positive on their first mandatory COVID-19 test prior to entering quarantine.
- 4 service members had arrived by a US govern...
- The Korean government said Tuesday it is in the final stage of negotiations to buy COVID-19 vaccines, including the ones being manufactured by Pfizer and Moderna.
- There are nearly about 10 vaccine candidates in Phase 3 trials.
Excluding those vaccine candidate...
- Hong Kong specialists are following the contacts of a sex laborer who tested positive for Covid-19, while more cases identified with a group at a Mui Wo seashore resort inn have been recorded
A 42-year-old Chinese woman anticipating ...
- South Korea's new coronavirus cases shot up to over 100 on Thursday mainly due to a new infection due to gathering of people in the southeastern port city of Busan amid a further lessened social distancing scheme
- The country multiplied to 110 COVID-19 cases, including 95 lo...
- Indian government has rolled out new incentives for electronics industry.
- Three new schemes have been announced by the government.
‘Make in India’ initiative and the ‘Digital India’ initiative have ...
- Tochigi prefecture in eastern Japan reports cluster infection from a house party.
- The cluster infection increased the number of cases to 21 in the prefecture.
- The group infection is Tochigi prefecture’s sixth confir...
- Tenri University reports COVID-19 cluster infection; Japan reports 640 new cases.
- Nara prefectural government mentioned that 24 rugby players were infected with the virus.
- Tokyo reported 161 new infection cases on Monday....
- As the city is going through another wave of the pandemic, a new cluster infection is detected at Kwai Chung terminal
- The city’s number of daily infection is in 100 for the past few weeks
Coronavirus has infected man...
- Shimane Prefecture reported 91 new COVID-19 infections; mostly from a school outbreak.
- The infection broke out among the members of a soccer club at Rissho Shonan High school.
- Around 86 students and two teachers have cont...
- A cluster of COVID-19 infections broke out in Kyoto prefectures six Junior High School.
- The infections broke out when students participated in practice games in the same club.
- PCR tests were performed on 46 students that...
- All over the world including Japan, coronavirus cases are shooting up.
- A study is linking coronavirus clusters outside the hospitals to people who might be asymptomatic or young.
With many countries ending lockdown without...
- Europe is reopening and free movement is now allowed.
- This came after a long haul and people in Europe are moving out.
- Many COVID clusters were reported from different parts. ...
- New cluster cases in the northeast region in China suggest pathogen changes in the virus.
- The patients showed symptoms after more than a week or two, in comparison to Wuhan.
- Northeast cluster seems to have damage mostly i...
- Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (KCDC) reported that South Korea added 32 new coronavirus cases, raising the total cases to 11,110.
- 24 new cases were detected on Tuesday, these were all local infections.
- On Wednesday COVID-19 cases rose the highest i...
- Fukushima prefecture of Japan is struggling with new clusters of COVID-19.
- Keiichi Miho mayor of Nihonmatsu urged the prefecture to conduct coronavirus testing.
- Fukushima prefecture has so far reported four cases of clus...
• The city of Wuhan will fight a ten-day battle against coronavirus
• Officials will conduct tests prioritising elderly people and those who have history of traveling
• All the six cases of coronavirus are asymptomatic
The city of ...